Chapter 2(X)

(A/N)

I know I know it's too early to be having smut in a book but ARE YOU COMPLAINING NO SO JUST--

Anyhow, this is Scott and Mitch's baby makin' ;)

But this FIRST chapter (2X) is just the like.. Fluffy part of it. So it's for ALL audiences.

There will be part two, probably tomorrow, and that will be the more rated R chapter.

There'll be more smut in the future of course, but I just feel like this should be the first.

********

That night, Scott had finally laid down after cleaning up the table he'd used for dinner on the beach.

Mitch's dress hung from a single hook in the closet, as Scott hadn't wanted it to be ruined at all.

Meanwhile Scott's suit was tossed in a pile on the ground beside where the bottom of the dress hung. Watching Scott make said pile was very characteristic for Scott, Mitch decided.

Mitch watched him rush around the small cabin-like house, silently observing from the bed.

Scott's dark red tie hung loosely around his neck as he moved all of their stuff to be in the same corner of the room, so that packing up and leaving wouldn't be an issue.

Mitch finally spoke up. "Hey, Scottie?"

Scott's head snapped up from where he'd been picking something up off the floor. "Yes, my love?"

"Would you do me a favor?"

"Anything. You know that."

"Can I see your Alpha eyes for a second?"

Scott stood up to his normal height, and squinted a little. "Why?"

"Just... Please?"

Scott nodded once, and then blinked a few times until his eyes had completely changed from blue to red.

Mitch stood from the bed, grinning widely. "I knew it! Did you do that on purpose?"

"Do what?"

"You made sure to match your tie to your eyes! How high maintenance can you be?" Mitch asked with a fond shake of the head.

Scott blushed a little, too embarrassed to even change his eyes back to their original color. "I-I-I went with Kevin, to be sure it looked good because I know he knows stuff, and he said that it would be smart to match it, just in case, and--And-- I don't know, I thought--"

"Shh, it doesn't matter, Scottie. I think it's adorable that you did that. It's so cute. So, so cute."

Scott looked down at his hands. "Really? You don't have to lie to me. If it's dorky then just tell me, so I won't do it again."

"It's kind of dorky but also kind of adorable. But I have a suggestion for you."

Scott looked up quickly, wanting to hear his opinion more than anything. "What?"

"Next time we do something formal, you and I should wear black suits, and I'll wear a red tie and you can wear a blue one. Then we can walk around with our Alpha/Omega eyes on display. It'll be awesome."