Chapter 127

(A/N)

Okay listen I'm too ill to remember the chapter name of this XD But it was the parallel universe where Kirstie and Scott were together and Mavi were a thing... Sound familiar at all..?

I'll look for the chap in a sec

*******

Scott watched as Mitch sat beside him at the table, Avi passing them both a menu.

Mitch hummed, pointing at a burger on the page. "Ooh. That looks good."

Scott only smiled. "Been a while since I've seen you eat a burger, Mitchie."

"What, are you kidding? Alpha Avi is always ordering burgers for me."

Scott's smile wavered a little. "Oh, is he?"

"Well yeah." Mitch giggled, pushing his arm a little. "Silly."

Scott looked back down at his menu. Had he missed Mitch's new favorite food..? It's just been a while, is all...

He felt a little bad, reaching over to put a hand on Mitch's thigh. "So is that what you've decided on, honey?"

Mitch nodded a few times, before leaning toward Avi. "Is it okay if I get this?" He pointed at the picture.

Avi nodded a few times. "Yeah, of course. I'm gonna get the same thing."

"Oh cool!"

Avi smiled at him, reaching over to put his hand on Mitch's.

Kirstie suddenly reached over the table toward Scott to get his attention. "Hey, are you okay?"

Scott turned his grin to her. "Yeah. Are you?"

"Yes, Sir." She reached forward to touch the soda on the table in front of him. "Can I try this?"

"Of course you can." He offered it over toward her.

He didn't really suspect that anything odd was going on, until Mitch ordered his food.

Scott stopped him halfway. "Without the bread, right?"

Mitch only stared at him. "What? Why not?"

"Gluten makes your stomach hurt. Remember?"

Avi spoke up quickly. "What?"

The waiter continued over to Kevin, as Scott looked up at Avi. "He's been gluten free for a while..?"

Mitch leaned away from him. "What? Alpha, what are you talking about..?"

Scott shook his head slowly, staring at Mitch in disbelief. "I... I don't know."

Mitch glanced at Avi. "Uh... I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. Can I take him with me?"

Avi just shrugged. "Yeah I guess. Mitchell, what's going on? You never told me you can't have gluten... What even is gluten?"

Mitch leaned toward him as he stood from the table, kissing his forehead. "It's fine. It's nothing."

Scott followed Mitch to the bathroom, frowning at him. "Mitchie, I thought everybody knew..."

Mitch flipped around as soon as the door closed. "How did you know?"

Scott paused. "Know what..?"

"About the gluten."

"Mitchie, I've known for a long time. I thought everyone did..?"