Chapter 123 (X)

(A/N)

This book got real smutty, real fast. I ain't even mad about it

******

The two weren't alone in the house for a few more weeks, but when they were, Mitch was immediately on top of him about the event.

Mitch paused Scott's dinosaur movie, just to crawl onto his lap and put his arms around Scott's neck. "I'm sorry about your phone."

"Oh, honey don't even worry about it. My new one is super cool, so."

"Yeah, but you had to pay for it."

"So..? Avi makes most of the monthly payments, so I just had to buy the object itself."

"Still. It cost money."

"Mitchie, honey... It's totally okay. I forgave you already."

"But..." Mitch looked down at Scott's lap. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. No more apologies. We're moving on."

Mitch sniffled a little, and then looked into Scott's eyes as he moved his hands from Scott's neck down to the bottom of his shirt to slip his fingers underneath it. "I wanna make it up to you."

"Babe there's nothing for you to make up. It's totally okay."

"But... Please? I promised we could make love if you did that... Thing for me."

"But you didn't even enjoy yourself, babe. How is that fair?"

"It's fair because I broke your phone."

Scott grabbed Mitch's hands before they could get any further. "I don't want you to feel like you're paying me back for my phone by giving me--"

"I don't. I'm just holding up my end of the deal." Mitch assured him.

Scott shook his head slowly. "I mean... If you want to, honey..."

"I do. I really do. Please?"

*********

When Mitch walked out of the bathroom, now completely naked, he wandered over to lock their bedroom door just in case.

Scott was standing behind him when he turned back around, and Mitch smiled, immediately checking out his fit husband.

Scott took a few steps closer to him, pressing Mitch's body against his, their height making Mitch's chin press against the top of Scott's chest. Scott then wrapped his arms around Mitch, and slid his hands down to grab at Mitch's ass. "Hi."

Mitch giggled at him, moving his hands from Scott's back to grab at Scott's biceps. "Hi there."

Scott greedily grabbed at Mitch's ass, squeezing him a little as he spoke into Mitch's ear. "You're so gorgeous; I don't even know where to start with you."

"Well so far, I'm not disappointed." Mitch giggled again, but leaned into Scott's chest a little more when Scott began pressing impossibly soft kisses onto the side of his neck.

Mitch's eyes fluttered closed at the feeling, and he held on even tighter to Scott's arms to keep himself on his feet. "Fuck, wait--"

"Not a chance." Scott mumbled, before running the tip of his tongue up Mitch's neck until he got to Mitch's jaw, before he moved up a little to nibble on his ear, sucking it into his mouth for a few seconds only to release him and take a step back.

Mitch fell onto him, his grip still tight on Scott's arms. "Who the Hell taught you how to do that..?"

"I've always had a knack for this kinda stuff, baby boy. You know that." Scott leaned down to kiss him once, purposefully keeping himself at the top of the kiss to take Mitch's bottom lip into his mouth.