Chapter 49

I guess the context of this should be like

I guess the context of this should be like... BEFORE Avi takes Scott and Mitch to the house for their surprise. Sound good?? ^-^

I'm also gonna add in this vvvvvvvvvv

*******

Scott went to the bathroom before he followed Avi down the stairs.

When he walked out of the room, Mitch was frowning at him, holding Scott's shirt in his hand.

Scott frowned right back at him. "What's wrong, honey?"

"You haven't been eating."

"I guess I was just too tired, baby. It's okay."

"It's not okay. It's not."

Avi approached them. "Please don't argue, guys. Just... Come with me okay?"

Scott obeyed him, following him out to the living room.

Travis had disappeared from the room to find the blindfolds, Jake offering to help.

Kevin was the first to say something to Scott. "Alpha... Are you feeling okay? You look kind of pale..."

"That's just my skin tone. Thanks for reminding me."

Mitch rolled his eyes and leaned forward to talk to Kevin. "He's been skipping meals."

"It's not really skipping if it was on accident." Scott argued.

Mitch just shook his head. "Doesn't matter. You've still been--"

"Mitch please... Let's not argue in front of the kids."

Landon was already too attentive. "Wait... Why isn't Dad eating?"

Scott just looked away. "No reason."

Kirstie stepped forward too, having noticed how slim Scott's abdomen had become. "Oh honey... You're so skinny." She spoke softly to not alarm anyone.