Chapter 53

(A/N)

Continuation of last chappy ^-^

Also idk how many of you know what a rape kit is, but for those of you that DO, there are mentions of it in here.

So if that's in any way triggering for you, please skip on over that part :*

*******

Avi forced the entire pack to go to the hospital with him, Kevin meeting them there with the others. 

Scott carried Mitch inside the building, rushing him to the first nurse he could find. 

Travis was still having trouble hearing very well, as he'd been closest to the explosion. So when Avi asked him if he was okay, he didn't respond. 

Todrick tapped his arm. "Honey, we need to go inside and get checked out. Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine." Travis responded slightly louder than normal. 

Alex giggled a little, and then held onto Travis' upper arm as they walked in. "My poor Alpha."

Avi held the door open for all of them, grabbing Alex's wrist to hold him back a second. "Can I talk to you really quick?" 

"Of course, Sir." 

Avi pulled him off to the side of the lobby in the hospital. "Sorry... Um. Are you okay? Scott said something about you being exposed when he found you."

"Oh... Yeah, I'm okay. The Alphas got there just in time..." 

Avi squinted at him a little. "You don't sound so sure. What happened?" 

"No, I... I'm sure." 

"Alexander..." He warned. 

Alex glanced back, searching for Jake or Travis. "Sir, it's nothing."

Avi let go of him. "Fine. I'm going to ensure they do a rape kit on you. Now, which Alpha would you like to accompany you?" 

"Wh-What? What is that..? Why does an Alpha need to be there?"

Kevin suddenly walked into the hospital, Kirstie and Jake behind him. "Because you'll be stripped down, and the Alpha doctor isn't allowed to do it without your personal Alpha present. Where's Todrick?" 

Todrick hurried over to him, having jumped out of a seat. "Here." 

Kevin quickly grabbed him in a hug. "Oh God bless... Thank goodness you're okay. Scott told me there was a bomb, and I was so worried." 

Todrick moved back a little to kiss him a few times. "I'm okay. It's all okay. Also, Alex, Travis can't come with you because he's undergoing hearing testing."

Alex spoke quietly to Avi. "May I bring a Beta instead?"

Avi gave him a half-glare. "No. The purpose of bringing an Alpha, is to prevent the Alpha doctor from acting out in a sexual way. What on earth would a Beta do?" 

"Sir, I was only asking."

Jake looked to Todrick. "Hearing testing? Is he okay?" 

"I don't know, Sir. I--" 

"Which room is he in?" 

"I don't think you're allowed--"

"Which room?"