FINAL

(A/N)

If you don't cry from nostalgia during this I'm not doing my job.

*******

"Hey Avi I was wondering--?"

"If you're going to complain about your shoulder hurting, I am going to throw this box at you, quit my job and open up a hotdog shack on the beach."

Scott blinked at him. "Avi... What the fuck?"

Avi chuckled a little, not looking over at him as he started putting more things into the cardboard box in front of him. "I'm kidding. Sorry... I've had lots of coffee today."

"Oh. How, uh.. How nice. Listen, I was just gonna ask if you wanted me to start bringing the boxes downstairs?"

"I thought the mover people were doing that?"

"They are. But... I wanted to know if I should help."

"Yeah, whatever you want." Avi half turned to look at him. "Hey, has Landon talked to you at all today?"

"Texted me around lunchtime to ask me if blueberry scones were any good. Why?"

"Scones... Hmm. Glad they're having fun at least."

Scott grinned, walking over to look in the box Avi was standing in front of. "Me too. I know I'll never forget my honeymoon."

"I bet." Avi reached into the box to hold something out in front of Scott. "Remember this?"

Scott eyed the paper that congratulated Kirstie on passing the parenting test. "Of course I do. You left it on the refrigerator for like... Two years."

Avi smiled at it for a moment. "What can I say? I'm a proud dad."

"I know you are. That's why my Strongest Alpha certificate is still framed above the couch."

********

Alex came over that day, because Mitch was missing Landon, and wanted to spoil another child such as Michelina. 

Jake and Travis came over to help with the unpacking, though they were grateful that Avi was only moving onto a different street in the neighborhood, so they'd still be in walking distance of each other. 

Kevin suddenly came rushing down the stairs, and into Avi's room. He was holding a book in his hands. 

Avi had just set a box on his bed, when Kevin ran in and pushed a book toward him. "Avi, I did it!"

Avi glanced at him. "What?"

"I finally translated this entire book from Hebrew!"

Avi recognized it as a Christmas present he'd given to Kevin. "Oh, cool. Good for you."

"Oh, and on another note... Have you visited with Michelina yet? I think you especially are going to like her."

"Not yet. I'll get to it."

Scott suddenly walked back into the room. "Avi, look! I found that football we used when you tackled me to the ground."

"Wow... That was a while ago. Kevin had to pull us apart I think."

Kevin turned to walk out of the room. "I remember that too. You guys were so childish."

********

Scott held Michelina on his hip as he walked toward the kitchen. "What do you wanna eat, baby? I think we have goldfish, and fruit snacks, and crackers..."