Chapter 83

(A/N)

So this is after chapter 78, which was technically after 76, sooooo. If you need backround, THAT's where you'll find it.

*********

Landon didn't want to go back to School. He really didn't.

He'd been absent for nearly a week, and he knew damn well all the Omegas would know where he'd been.

The principal hadn't even crossed his mind, until he was sitting in his last class, and was called down to the office.

Immediately he grabbed his phone and tried to call Grace.

By the time he got to the Administration office, Grace hadn't answered, and he shoved his phone in his pocket.

Now seated in a chair across from his principal, Landon anxiously tapped his foot up and down.

The principal hummed, and then turned away from his computer to face Landon. "Hello, Mr. Grassi-Hoying. How are you today?"

"I'm--"

"So I had the pleasure of speaking to your father the other day. The taller one, that's like blonde."

"I knew who you were talking about, Sir."

"Well I just didn't know if you got them confused or what."

"Them..? Sir, I only have one father."

He shook his head, turning to click through his computer quickly. "Uh, no. I have a Mitchell and Scott Grassi-Hoying."

"Yes, Sir. A father and a mother." 

"What in the world..? Both of your parents are male. So two dads. Right?"

"No, Sir. I have--"

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. The reason I've called you in here Landon, is to ask what exactly you've told your parents about what happened the last day you were at school."

"I haven't told them anything, Sir."

"Don't you lie to me."

"I'm not, Sir. Honest. I think Grace may have said something, if it's really that important."

The principal stood from his seat and walked around his desk. "Listen to me, Landon. I'm not going to be fired from my job just because some little brat cried wolf."

"Cried wolf? I didn't say anything. Not even remotely."

"They found out somehow. Regardless."

"What exactly do you expect me to do? They already know about it. It's too late to stop whatever they want to do."

"No it isn't. You go home and tell them it's a lie. Tell them the truth."

"Sir, the truth is--"

"That you were begging for it. You wanted me to do it."

"But I--"

"You were on your Heat. Didn't know what you were doing. No one can blame you for that."

"But that's not--"

"Stand up. I'll remind you of what happened."

Landon knew exactly what that meant. "Sir, I need to use the restroom."

"Perfect. I'll come with you."

"I would prefer to go alone."

"Doesn't matter, does it?"