Chapter 93 (X)

(A/N)

Another part for y'all. And yes this will be smut (I owe ya one for New Years) :*

I mean its like smut but not really idk BUT P.S. if you don't read smut (to each his own) I've got some MAVI for tomorrow wooo

*********

Just before falling asleep, Scott convinced Mitch to wear only his boxers to bed, worried he'd get too warm in a flannel.

The last thing Mitch remembers happening before he fell asleep, was Scott's fingertips poking inside the back of his underwear, but Scott quickly mumbled something about promising not to do anything. 

Mitch trusted him of course, and relaxed again to sleep. 

He had no idea how long he'd been asleep, but at some point in what he assumes was the middle of the night, he woke up. 

Mitch peeked up at Scott, knowing if he was awake Scott would have to be as well. But he wasn't. 

Mitch looked around the room a little to see what had woken him up, briefly thinking about Rick. 

Scott whimpered in his sleep then, pulling Mitch's body a little closer to him, and that's when Mitch was blatantly reminded of the hand in his boxers. 

Mitch tried to push on his chest a little, feeling the hand doing some odd things. "Scott, stop that." Mitch was then pulled close enough to feel what was growing in Scott's boxers against his leg. 

Scott whined then, a pathetic sound, as he began grinding his hips on Mitch's. "Mitchie..." 

"Okay! As flattered as I am that you're dreaming of me, I wish you'd stop." 

Scott didn't stop though, rolling his hips slowly and letting out soft grunts although his eyes remained closed. 

Mitch lost himself for a moment, too entranced in the way Scott's abs were flexing with his movements, but then he remembered what was going on, and he pushed on Scott's arms a little. He rolled his eyes, and then took matters into his own hands (literally) and shoved his hand in the front of Scott's boxers. 

Scott gasped, pausing for a moment. "Fuck... Mitch..." 

Mitch squeezed him a little too tightly, hoping it would wake him up, and it did. 

Scott's eyes shot open, and he grabbed Mitch's wrist. "What are you doing?" 

"Keep your voice down, your mom is asleep with Landon, remember?" 

"How can you say that so casually as if your hand isn't currently--?" 

"You were dreaming, Scottie. It was my last ditch effort to wake you up." 

"Dreaming?"

"Does the boner I'm hanging onto not ring a bell?" 

Scott blushed deeply as he glanced down, pushing Mitch's hand away. "Oh shit, I'm sorry. Was I being aggressive?"