Chapter 101 (X)

(A/N)

(A/N)

So... Grace and Landon's first time, and ALSO their first Mark ( I wanted to combine them bc CUTE)

I just realized this is technically straight smut but believe me it does not feel like it xD

We'll just say this is after they've graduated, so they'll be over 18.

Obviously a smut chapter y'all-- Shield your eyes if you're not here for it (ilysm tho)

*********

Scott quickly kissed Landon's forehead. "Text me if you need anything, I'll keep my phone on me."

"Okay. Love you."

"I love you to."

Scott walked past Grace on his way out the door. "Protect him like I would. Call me if you need something."

She nodded quickly. "Yes, Sir."

"You don't have to call me that anymore. One perk of being an Alpha."

"I know, but... I still respect you greatly."

Mitch walked over suddenly, grabbing Scott's arm to whine at him. "How come they get a snow day, but we don't?"

"Because they don't have jobs. Are you ready to go, baby?"

Grace snuck past them to go inside Landon's room, sitting on the bed next to him.

Landon looked over at her with a smile. "Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure. Anything you want. Gotta wait for them to clear out though."

******

Landon was leaning on Grace's shoulder for most of the movie. "How long do they work? Until five or so?"

"I think so. Why?"

"Wouldn't it be nice for us to make dinner or something? So they can come home and eat?" Landon shifted then, and laid himself down with his head in her lap.

"Yeah, sure. But it's not even lunch yet, why are you thinking about that now?"

"No reason."

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

She looked down at him, sliding her hand underneath his shirt to peek at his stomach. "Are you sure? You're so skinny."

"I'm sure."

Grace continued moving her hand up his shirt, just curious, letting her fingertips run along his chest and stomach in a slow circle.

"Any particular reason you're doing that?"

Grace looked back up at the movie. "No. Just... You have such smooth skin, I'm so jealous."