Chapter 52

(A/N)

Sorry about yesterday, y'all. It's better now:)

*******

Scott stormed into the house, breaking through the door as if it had been as a measly cobweb in his way.

His eyes instantly fell on Mitch, sobbing loudly as he slowly stripped his pants off, blood falling down his cheek from when he'd been shoved onto the ground, and also blood creeping out of his nose after being punched.

Scott tilted his head, before walking forward calmly to shove Chris away from Mitch hard enough to knock him off of his feet.

Scott then turned to Mitch, eyes bright red. "Go."

Mitch tried to breathe for a moment, as his brain desperately tried to catch up with the change in situation. "Wh-What?"

Scott rolled his eyes at him, before throwing Mitch over his shoulder even with Mitch's jeans halfway down his legs.

Mitch allowed it, too emotionally drained to do anything else. He didn't even hold on, or speak.

Scott walked back to the doorway, handing Mitch to Avi carelessly, before turning to walk down the hallway of the house.

Avi held Mitch by the hips to keep him steady on his feet, but Mitch reached out toward Scott. "Wait, you can't--" He turned to Avi. "He can't go by himself. Alex is with two Alphas."

Travis quickly turned to him. "What? What are they doing to--? That was a dumb fucking question." Travis grumbled, before rushing off to follow Scott in search of Alex.

Scott kicked down that door just as easily as he'd forced himself through the other door.

His eyes landed on Alex, who had a split lip, but had yet to start crying. His arms were behind his back, as he lay face down on the bed with only his underwear on.

Travis somehow shoved past Scott, only to see Tony walk out of the bathroom with a bottle of lube in his hand, and he punched Tony as hard as he could in the throat.

Jamie rushed out of the bathroom in shock. "What the--?"

Scott tilted his head at him, before getting a running start to shove him into the wall behind him, bones cracking audibly against the wall.

Jamie let out a loud wheeze, as the wind was forcibly taken away from him. "Jesus Christ--"

"Not even he can help you, you swine." Scott growled at him, pulling him back by his shoulders to shove him into the wall even harder.

Jamie reached up to land some kind of punch, but Scott laughed once and grabbed his hand, staring at it intently as he slowly crushed it, releasing it before he broke too many bones.

Scott looked back to Jamie and smirked at him. "You know what...? God, I want to hurt you so bad. I've had dreams about it. Fantasized about how much I could make you bleed. Thought about letting Mitch watch me do it; Maybe he could tell me exactly what you did to him when you abused him, so I could do it right back to you. Thought it could be therapeutic."

Jamie couldn't get himself out of Scott's grip, spitting as he spoke. "Yeah? So fucking what?"

"So... I just decided you're not even worth my time. I'm gonna go hang out with my husband instead. And our child. Which is something you'll never, ever get to experience." Scott grabbed both of Jamie's forearms then, slowly squeezing those, until he felt the bones snap under his grip, Jamie crying out loudly.