Chapter 77

(A/N)

We'll just put Landon as a high school student again, so that he's mentally prepared for this xD

********

It was a casual Saturday morning, and Mitch couldn't have been happier. He and Scott took turns getting the kids ready for school, and Scott sometimes liked to help the Betas making the kids' lunches, so... The weekends were the only times that Mitch could wake up in Scott's arms. 

Scott shifted after he'd woken up, and moved his arms to hug Mitch a little tighter before he kissed Mitch's forehead. "G'morning." 

Mitch leaned forward in response, to kiss Scott's chest. "Morning..." 

"How'd you sleep, honey?" 

"Perfect. It was nice not having to get up early." 

"I agree." Scott moved forward a little, pressing his entire body against Mitch's back, before tangling their legs together. "This is a much better way to start the day." 

Mitch giggled, placing his hands on top of Scott's forearms as they wrapped around Mitch's waist. "Agreed." 

Scott pressed a few kisses to Mitch's shoulder, and then his neck. "You have no idea how much I wish I didn't have to pee right now." 

Mitch giggled. "Get up and pee then." 

When Scott spoke, Mitch could practically hear the pout that was on his face. "But Mitch..." 

"Do I have to tell you to use the restroom like we used to do with the children? Really?" 

Scott sat up a little, to see Mitch's face. "No. I'm a big boy."

Mitch giggled, meeting his eyes. "Yes you are." He emphasized each word, biting his lip when he was done. 

Scott's eyes widened a little at what was implied. "Mitchell." 

"You're too humble. Somebody has to be arrogant about you, and it's me." 

Scott stood from the bed. "You're so strange." 

Mitch turned over to stare at him. "Look at you... I love when you wear tight underwear." 

Scott turned around to hide his front side from Mitch. "You're so embarrassing." 

"Oh yeah. I like this side too."

"Don't look at my ass." Scott scurried off bashfully to hide in the bathroom. 

"No, don't take it away! Come back here!"

"No!"

"Aw, Scott, come on." Mitch whined. 

"I have to pee, remember? Leave me alone." 

"Don't make me get up." 

"Just give me a minute, you needy little minx." 

Mitch giggled at him, pulling the blanket up to cover his hips, leaving his top half exposed. 

Landon suddenly knocked on the door, and walked in without hesitation. "Where's Dad?" 

"Bathroom. Do you need something?" 

"No. Just Dad."

"Is there something I can do until he gets out?" 

"No." Landon stood awkwardly in silence.

Scott heard him, and then hid in the bathroom. "Mitchie?"