Chapter 94

(A/N)

Love love love (Also this VVV has nothing to do with it I just thought it was cute xD)

Also regarding Scott's newly discovered Grindr... I hope none of y'all go looking for it or anything (Not that I think you would)

I mean we have to respect that he's out looking for a relationship like anybody else and we shouldn't be messing with it :)

*******

Travis knew the best way to keep Alex and Mitch happy was to let them have a room together. However there were nights that Alex stayed with Travis, and Mitch knew better than to make a big deal out of it, wanting Alex to find happiness. 

Tonight just so happened to be one of those nights. Alex had just come out of the bathroom, freshly showered. 

Mitch was already in bed, though he smiled. "Hi." 

"Hey, Minnie. You doin' okay?"

"Mhmm. I finally finished putting all the clothes away that Travis let me get." 

"Oh good. Do you need more closet space? I can make some room if you want." 

"No, no. I'm okay." 

Mitch sat up in bed, his bare chest showing off all the bruises and scars he'd gained that were finally beginning to heal. 

Alex frowned though, tightening the towel around his waist before laying beside Mitch. "Does it still hurt?" 

"What?" 

Alex gently poked a spot on his chest. "These." 

Mitch didn't have to look down to know, but he did avert his eyes. "Yeah... Sometimes. But sometimes not as bad."