Chapter 55

(A/N)

Okay this was about chapter 45 ^-^ The sticky note thing, y'know?

Some fluff is on its way; figured y'all could use it after last chappy ;)

Proceed

*********

Mitch giggled as he wrapped a makeshift blindfold around Scott's head, covering his eyes with a red silk tie.

"Can I look yet?"

"Scott Grassi-Hoying, the blindfold has been on for three seconds."

Scott paused a moment. "So, can I look yet?"

"Nope." Mitch grabbed his hand then, and led him from the living room to the staircase. "Okay you gotta take steps now. Trust me?"

"Always do." Scott hummed, holding Mitch's hand tightly as he followed up the staircase slowly.

Mitch giggled when Scott stumbled a little on the last step. "Careful, you clumsy giant."

Scott pouted. "I can't believe you're making fun of a blind person."

Avi hummed suddenly, now that they were inside Scott's bedroom. "I can."

Scott flinched away from his low voice. "Holy--"

"Trinity." Kevin finished for him, for the sake of the Omegas. "I also would've accepted Holy Ghost."

Todrick nodded once. "Or Holy Spirit."

"Or Holy cow." Kirstie suggested with a giggle.

Todrick offered. "Only if you're into Hinduism."

Travis spoke too from another side of the room. "Is holy grail a thing?"

Kirstie tried an intellectual option. "Yep. And so is the Holy Roman empire."

Avi waved them all off a little. "How about holy moly, holy crap, or holy toledo? Move on, people."

Kirstie leaned toward Todrick. "What's a toledo?"

"Somewhere in Spain."

Avi ignored them. "Mitchell, please continue."

Scott tried to grab Mitch's arm, speaking softly as if the others wouldn't hear him. "Mitchie, I'm scared..."

Mitch quickly found his lips, Scott flinching at first, but grabbing his hips as he was grateful to have him.

Mitch pecked his lips a few times, and then grinned. "You have no reason to be. I love you." He reminded him.

"I love you too." Scott immediately responded.

Mitch smiled even wider, and then led him into the bathroom, standing him in the center of the room, before packing the others into the room as well.

Scott stood obediently, not saying a word.

Mitch held his hand once everyone was settled. "Okay. Ready, baby?"

"Mhmm."

Kevin was the one to undo the tie around his head, Scott seeing the mirror in front of him, before looking down to Mitch.

Mitch didn't look at him directly though, staring at Scott's reflection instead. He surged forward suddenly, and stuck a bright pink note to the mirror as he spoke. "Your eyes are the most beautiful things I've ever seen."