Chapter 1

Just as a sidenote; I'm gonna try to give you guys little context things so you know the time frame of these one shots.

They'll all most likely be pretty out of order xD

Context; Continuation of chapter 65 of TAATO4 (Last chapter before the epilogue)

*

Avi took a small step forward, still uncertain, until Scott spoke up one more time. "I'm gonna be a father..."

Alex gasped loudly, as he backed away from the two of them slowly. He tried to decide if he was going to run and tell Todrick, or his Alphas, first.

Scott moved away just enough to meet Mitch's eyes, until he shook his head and grabbed him in a hug again. "Oh my God, Mitchie I love you so so much. I am so proud of you."

Mitch couldn't stand seeing him cry, and it made him cry as well. "I know. I-I know. I love you too."

Scott moved away just to wipe Mitch's tears from his face. "Don't cry, my beautiful Angel. We're going to start a family. A family, Mitchie."

Avi finally got over the initial shock, just to walk forward and take the pregnancy tests out of Mitch's hands. "Pregnant?"

At the mention of the word, Scott cried a little more, and grabbed Avi in a hug. "Avi, I'm gonna be a father. A father!"

"Congratulations, Rookie. I'm so proud of you, kiddo."

Scott grinned widely, though he rested his cheek against Avi's shoulder. "And I'm not gonna make the same mistake this time, Alpha. I promise."

"Mistake? What mistake?"

Before Scott could answer, Kevin came running down the stairs and jumped onto Scott in a hug.

Alex had only gotten within two feet of Mitch before he burst into tears, and Travis had to catch him from falling to the ground. "I'm so proud of you, Mitchie. You've come so far..." And then he completely lost it.

Jake chose to be his representative, as he gave Mitch a gentle hug. "Congratulations!"

Once Jake moved away, Alex finally got himself together enough to hug Mitch as tight as he could. "I'm so so happy for you!"

********

Scott took Mitch out for ice cream the next day to celebrate, though Avi tried to get to him before he left so they could have their conversation.

Avi didn't bother calling him, not wanting to ruin their date. But as soon as Scott got home, Avi dragged him upstairs.

He felt bad for asking, honestly. Because Scott was smiling ear to ear, and it would hurt Avi's soul so bad to see him get upset.

After they were in Scott and Mitch's room, Avi turned to face him. Seeing the smile that was practically radiating off of his face, Avi took a moment to consider what he was doing.

He needed to know if Scott was still blaming himself about Willow. Because he can't continue to live in fear.

But at the same time... Could this conversation wait?

No. If he waits, the problem could get worse. And then what if Scott becomes too far gone to be saved?

Avi shook his head once. "Fuck it. Sit down over here, would you."