Chapter 5(X)

(A/N)

Lil smutty;)

*******

Alex couldn't find any words that had meaning as he watched the Alphas fight over him.

He knew they were both (kind of) playing around. Travis would smack Jake's hand away from something, or Jake would lean down to kiss Alex for longer than necessary, and then the other would snap at him.

Alex just laid down and watched. Again, he truly had no words. What could he possibly say that was more interesting than what was happening before him?

Jake was the one to take notice of this, as he was taking his pants off in the corner of the room. "You alright, Al?"

Alex nodded slowly, eyes curiously flashing between both Alphas, desperate to know their next move.

Jake met Travis' eyes at Alex's refusal to respond, and Travis, still clad in boxers, climbed back onto the bed. He knelt beside Alex, and grabbed his chin to turn his head. "Hey. What's going on in that head of yours?" He asked kindly, and quietly.

Alex didn't respond again, just shrugged, again worried that his words would get in the way of something important.

"Alexander... Please don't ignore me. I need to know what you're thinking. Are you uncomfortable? Not in the mood? Unhappy? Worried? Scared?"

Alex shook his head once, and took a stab at speaking. "No, Sir. Content."

"Content." Travis repeated. "Alright, I guess. You're sure?"

Alex nodded once. "Sir." And then he reached forward to hook his finger into Travis' boxers. "May I?"

"If you'd like. Jake, get over here. It's happening."

Jake quickly shook his leg out of his jeans, leaving them on the floor, before rushing over. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

"Not yet you're not." Travis mumbled, though he continued staring at Alex to not bring attention to his phrasing.

Jake crawled up next to him. "Ha, ha, ha." He retorted sarcastically.

Alex watched them interact, intrigued at how casual they could be in a situation like this. He looked back down at his hand, which was now working on exposing Travis completely, as Travis shimmied out of his underwear.

Jake immediately reached down to grab Travis' length, and he laughed once. "Damn, did you get bigger?"

"Watch your mouth in front of Lexi. Shame on you."

Jake nodded slowly, seemingly entranced in the way his hand was taking Travis' length up and down. "Shame on me."

Travis finally smacked his hand away, and turned to face Alex. "This is for my Omega, not you."

"Our Omega." Jake corrected him.

"Mine first."

"Mine most recently."

Alex hoped they weren't really arguing, and made himself of use by wrapping his lips around Travis, and trying to pull Jake's underwear off at the same time.

Travis continued as if Alex wasn't there, but threaded his hand through Alex's hair as the boy bobbed up and down on him with hollowed cheeks. "He liked me more. Married me, even."

"So? He left you. He never left me."

"No, he just invited me back in because you weren't good enough."

TAATO-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें