Chapter 51

I don't even know how to go about this, but I like the idea of it so why the Hell not xD

Let's say, like... This is a few years down the road, when Landon is a young teenager, and Alex is in the early stages of his pregnancy ^-^

********

They'd been at the Counsel when it happened, which is what's so disconcerting.

Scott was in his office, as usual. He'd just gotten off the phone with Esther, checking up on the kids she was watching for them.

Todrick walked in to the office, knocking lightly. "Hey. I just need your signature in a few places, to prove you did these papers. But.. Technically I did them. Is that terrible of me..?"

Scott was going to answer, but he heard someone shout outside. He glanced toward the window. "Is Avi still training? They've been out there forever."

"Yeah well... That's his job." Todrick slowly passed the paper over to him on the table.

Scott had only just picked up the pen, when Jake came running into the room. "Scott, go outside! Right now!"

Scott didn't hesitate, and as he began running he caught onto the scent of Mitch's fear. When he threw open the doors of the Counsel building, the scent changed into one of pain.

Scott immediately saw Kirstie on the ground, and when he ran over to her, she pointed in the direction of the parking lot, where a black van was taking off down the street.

Scott stared at it for a moment, and for a reason unknown to Kirstie, his eyes went red for a few seconds as he ceased all movement.

Then he rushed back over to Kirstie and dropped down beside her, as he shouted for the other Alphas.

Travis was the first to come running, and immediately he shouted at Scott. "Where the fuck is Alex?"

********

Alex shoved Tony away from Mitch with as much strength as he could find. "Get away from him!"

Jamie immediately backhanded him, taking him to the ground. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Alex let himself lay on the ground for a second, and then he hurried to get up and stand in front of Mitch again.

Mitch was trembling in fear, his arms across his naked torso.

Alex reached around himself to put a hand on Mitch's arm, while he stared Jamie down as bravely as he could. "I told you to get away from him."

"Jesus, your Alphas turned you into egotistical pieces of shit." He reached out to smack Alex's stomach. "Fat ones too. You must've stopped dieting."

"That's none of your business, Sir. And even if it was--"

Mitch pushed past Alex, upset that he was getting attacked. "Fuck you! He's more attractive than both of you combined!"

Tony was the one to respond, punching Mitch in the nose. "You shut the fuck up. You have no rights."

Alex gasped and grabbed Mitch to pull him away from the Alphas. "Oh my--"

Jamie shoved Mitch against Alex, and growled at them. "You've got about two seconds to lose your clothes, before I burn them off of your body."

Alex pulled Mitch against himself, hugging him. "No. Don't you dare touch him."

"And why the fuck not?"

"Because... He's pregnant. You told me you'd always be careful not to get him pregnant, because you refused to touch him afterward. So you can't." Alex said quickly.