Chapter 14

(A/N)

I'm just gonna do Grace's --

Context; This will be around her 15th birthday :*

*******

Alex jumped when he heard a loud bang downstairs, and he stood up quickly from where he'd been watching a movie with Mitch, in Mitch's bedroom. "Oh dear."

Mitch frowned, and immediately stood to follow Alex out the door.

Alex peeked downstairs, and then grabbed Mitch's hand to pull him into the Betas' room.

Kevin was holding a calculator, while Todrick pointed to something for him to type in, as the two relaxed on their bed.

Alex looked to Todrick immediately. "Toddy? Avi's upset. I think he's yelling at someone."

Kevin turned to grab his phone and called Scott, who picked up on the second ring with a quick statement. "Is Mitch okay?"

"Yes, Sir. Mitch is perfectly fine. Avi is downstairs yelling about something. And I know you're with Landon, but I just wanted to call and ask what you'd like me to do with Mitch. He can stay up in my room with me if you'd like?"

Scott paused. "I'll be home in a few minutes. Is there anyway you could grab everyone that's uninvolved and get them outside? Maybe take them all to Travis'?"

"I can certainly try, Alpha."

*******

Kevin had managed to force them all out the door, including Mitch, Alex and Todrick.

It seemed to be a family argument, as Kirstie and Grace were both involved. 

Grace had just entered the second level of School, and that meant she had to do some defending of herself.

Of course she'd never do anything physical unless she had to. But listening to people say mean things about male Omegas wasn't okay with her.

Three of her best friends were male Omegas, especially Landon, whom she held very close to her heart.

However, she'd accidently brought her foul language into the house, and slipped up in front of Avi.

To give you a small snip it of the conversation;

Avi had walked into the kitchen to see Grace helping Kirstie make lunch.

He'd walked up to Kirstie, and kissed a spot on the side of her neck as he slid his arms around her waist. "Hey."

Kirstie grinned, glancing back at him. "Hi."

Avi kissed her neck one more time, before looking down at Grace. "Hi, honey. How are you?"

Kirstie responded for her. "Gracie, here... Got in trouble at School today."

Avi nodded slowly with a smirk. "Nice. What happened?"

Grace frowned, crossing her arms over her chest. "Someone told me that male Omegas were only good for sex, and I got upset. Sue me."

Avi cringed a little. "Yikes. What'd you say?"

"I told them all to fuck off."

Avi moved away from Kirstie, eyes wide. "Woah, Grace you can't say that, honey."

She pouted even more. "But they were being fucking assholes! What was I supposed to--?"

"Grace Abigail! Do not raise your voice at me! Don't you ever curse in my face again, do you understand me?"