Chapter 78

(A/N)

Part Two of chapter 76 ^-^

*******

Mitch walked out of Landon's room after about an hour, Scott by his side in record time. 

Mitch just looked up at him, not saying anything.

"Hi, honey. Everything okay?"

"Yeah he's okay. Was a little scared, and wished he didn't have to be an Omega that has Heats, but... I think he's fine now." 

Scott nodded slowly, placing a hand on the center of Mitch's back. "Are you okay? You seem... Tired." 

Mitch just shrugged. "Kinda." 

Scott leaned down to kiss Mitch's temple. "Wanna take a bath, honey? Might relax you a little. If.. You want, you could go grab a snack from the kitchen and I'll go upstairs and run you a bath, with bubbles even. I'm sure you're hungry." 

Mitch hummed, and then spoke. "I guess... Will you take the bath with me?" 

Scott immediately nodded. "Of course, honey. Go on into the kitchen." 

Mitch began to walk, but turned a little. "Do you want anything?" 

"No thanks." Scott quickly spoke back up. "Oh! Unless you wanna grab me a handful of animal crackers..?" 

Mitch giggled a little, the sound portraying how notably tired he was. "You big ol' five year old."

Scott pouted. "Please?" 

Mitch giggled again. "Of course. But hurry up those stairs and do my bath, please." 

Scott nodded once, and turned to do so. 

Mitch turned to watch him, and accidentally spoke out loud. "God, you have nice legs." 

Scott quickly flipped around. "What, baby?"

Mitch internally cringed, and then rushed off into the kitchen. "Nothing." 

Grace was walking down the stairs at the time, and she grinned at Scott. "Hi, Alpha. How's Landon doing?" 

Scott turned back around, and returned her smile. "He's alright. Struggling a little, but that's normal for the first Heat. He'll get used to it." 

"I wish I could help." Her eyes widened and she held up her hands in surrender. "I don't mean--! I didn't mean to imply I wanna like-- Y'know? I just mean like... In a nonsexual way..?" 

Scott chuckled and walked past her. "I understand. That's nice of you." 

Grace tried to stop him. "Wait, Alpha? Is he..? Did that Alpha do anything to him? You didn't find any bruises or anything did you?" 

Scott had gotten to the top of the staircase, but he turned slowly. "What?" 

"Like there could've been bruises on his legs or--" 

"What are you talking about?" 

Grace took a moment to process his question, before she realized he had no idea what she was talking about. "He didn't tell you..?" 

"He hasn't said a word to me. He's probably busy. Tell me what happened."

"One of the faculty members at his School must've smelled his Heat, because when I came to pick him up, he was in the bathroom with the Alpha, and they were both in a stall together, and..." She looked away to choose her words carefully. 

"And what?" 

"Landon wasn't undressed at all, but his jeans were... Open."

"What?" Scott snapped at her, though he knew it wasn't her fault.