Chapter 107

(A/N)

Mmmmkay, Landon will be about 15 / 16 here.

Also as a small disclaimer xD ; The idea behind going 'full Alpha' (Or as full as this story describes it) Was basically because he was the Strongest, so Scott had too much power and sometimes it got the best of him. I hadn't intended to imply that it could happen to ANY Alpha, but I suppose since Avi is also in the top ten, it's plausible. SO HERE IT COMES xD

********

Mitch sat up a little, just to reach Scott's lips with a kiss. "You'll hurry back?"

"Of course I will. I just wanted to help Kevin carry all the bags and stuff." 

"Which is dumb, but okay."

"I could also drive for him, and hold the door open for him, and..." Scott shrugged. "Just thought it'd be nice of me, since he's missing Todrick."

"Todrick is literally going to be back any day now. Travis and Jake can't possibly be sick for that much longer."

"But still. It's just... Nice. Want me to get you anything?"

"No thank you. Just you and Kev?"

"I think Kirstie wanted to come too. She's worried about him."

"God... You and Kirstie are so... The same."

"I guess. Both blonde, cute, nice..." Scott winked. "I'm kidding. I'm leaving now. You're sure you don't wanna tag along?"

"I'm sure. I have a new TV series to watch."

"Without me?"

"I don't think you'd like it."

"Why not?" 

"Avi said he was dying to watch it. And as much as your guys' opinions differ... I don't know."

"Is it like... Scary?"

"Kind of. Why else do you think I'm excited for him to watch it with me?" 

Scott pouted. "I'd watch with you. Especially if you were afraid."

"You're too busy being nice." 

"Then I won't go." 

Mitch laughed, pushing Scott away. "I'm just fucking with you. He wanted to watch it with me, and I'm trying to be nice so I said yes. Be proud of your tiny wife who's getting along with people. Go away."

Scott grinned, and took another step away. "Always proud of you. I'll see you in a few. If you think of anything you want, text me. Ask Avi too." 

"Mhmm."

Scott turned around, having to take a few quick steps to catch the cat before he scurried off, and then grabbed Wyatt to carry him back to Mitch, placing the kitten on Mitch's lap. "Here. Another cuddle buddy."

Kevin walked into the living room. "Hey, guys! Scott, you ready to go? Kirstie's just grabbing her shoes."

Scott turned again. "Absolutely." 

********

Mitch suddenly sat up on his knees on the couch. "No! You idiot! She betrayed you, why would you go back to her?!"

Avi chuckled, his legs on the coffee table in front of the couch as he lounged comfortably. "People do dumb shit when they're in love, Tiny."

Mitch couldn't believe his eyes. "No! Turn around! That other girl was so pretty, and so nice, you're so dumb!"