Chapter 46

(A/N)

Sorry I'm late; I was getting my nails done I know I'm so lame but a girls gotta pamper herself SOMETIME am I right

Request;

Which is in reference to THIS chappy;

So Mitch has a nightmare about the events in chappy 22, and Scott's there to comfort him ^-^ (That's the general idea anyhow)

*******

The only reason that these events popped into his head, is because one day Alex came over to congratulate Grace on passing her first Alpha test.

If you're curious, their are three total tests an Alpha must pass to graduate. This first one, is taken in the primary Alpha school, meaning Grace was about 11 years old.

When Alex came over, Mitch noticed that the scar on Alex's forehead was almost completely gone. Now just a faded white line.

As soon as Mitch saw it, he immediately saw a flash of memory; seeing Alex shoved into the corner of the counter. The sound of the bone hitting counter also went through his mind, and a chill went up his spine.

Avi came up behind him, noticing that he'd frozen in the mouth of the hallway, staring at Alex with a scared expression. "Something wrong, Peanut?"

Mitch shook his head slowly, still kind of lost in his head. "No... No, Sir."

Avi met Scott's eyes across the room, and he nodded toward Mitch before walking away.

Scott rushed over, standing in front of Mitch to gain his eye contact. "Mitchie? Honey?"

Mitch slowly looked up at him. "Alpha... Can we go for a walk or something?"

"Of course. Sure, let's go."

They rushed out, Scott holding Mitch's hand tightly as they walked along the sidewalk.

Mitch finally spoke up, grinning and pointing at a dog down the street. "Look how cute."