Chapter 140

(A/N)

First I wanna thank all of you for all of the kind, supportive words you gave me yesterday. I don't think I ever stopped crying xD I'm still working on sifting through them all so if I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will, I promise.

I love you all so so so much. And it means the world to me that you all care so much.

Okay I have committed to writing the last chapter :* This one is... Second to last xD

But for the final one I wanted y'alls opinion. Like if there's any last thing you wanna see. I'm HOPING a bunch of y'all will agree on one thing, and I'll just write that. Comment down there vvvv

HERE>>>>>>

But if you don't all agree it's fine. I'll try to pick one out that I feel is sort of close. And doing TWO isn't a huge deal so. No worries.

There were so many requests I didn't get to, and I'm sorry for that. But this last one is a request of my own.

I really want to do this when Mitch is still pregnant, but like.. Barely. So like a month along or so?

*******

Mitch loved going out to eat. Especially when they went to fancy places where everyone had to dress up and stuff.

Mostly because he loves dressing up.

However he sometimes hated going into public with Scott beside him dressed like a model, simply because when people recognized him as the Strongest, they were all over him.

Mitch had even been shoved aside a few minutes ago, when an Omega pushed past him to see Scott.

Avi tried to pull him out of the crowd, but Kirstie marched into all the people and yelled at the Omega. "Don't push him! He's pregnant and fragile!"

Scott took a picture with one of them, and then tried to escape to find Mitch again. He grabbed Mitch's upper arm to cling to, before frowning at Avi. "Sorry about this."

Avi just rolled his eyes, taking Kirstie's hand in his own. "Not your fault that you're famous."

"I'm not--"

"Shh. Just let me live vicariously through your success."

Kirstie giggled at him, and then hurried to follow the Betas into the restaurant.

Todrick held the door open for her. "Excuse me, Travis just called to tell me that they've just put Grace down for bed."

"Oh okay, thank you. Was nice of them to watch her for us."