"Yeah. I do. Sorry..."

"Don't apologize for it. It's totally fine. I just want to be sure that you know... Uh, if you want to finish up, I'll go call Alex and Avi. Maybe they can come over later, yeah?"

Mitch nodded, and watched him leave the room. Scott stopped right in front of him, only to kiss him once, and then he left.

Mitch frowned after he'd gone. "Damn it." He grumbled, turning to find himself some kind of pants to wear.

It's not that he was uncomfortable with Scott or anything. Scott had seen him naked plenty of times. But it's just the intimacy that comes with it, that Mitch's isn't as comfortable with.

The only time Scott ever sees him bare, is when they're doing things together. But casual naked, like changing in front of each other... Mitch just isn't quite ready for.

Which, he knows seems backwards. But that's just... How he feels.

Mitch let out a loud sigh, as he tried to find some pants that weren't so big. Scott was just.. Really tall. And how he thought Mitch would find something for himself, is beyond him.

He finally just grabbed the smallest pair of jeans he could find, though he still had to roll up the bottom of each pant leg, only enough to reveal his ankles.

When he wandered out of the bedroom finally, Scott was standing by the door with his keys and his wallet in his hand.

Mitch hurried over. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you wait."

"No, it's fine. I wasn't standing here for very long." Scott held the door open for him, and grinned as he went by.

Mitch turned around, and watched Scott lock the front door. "Did you find out about Alex and Avi?"

"Yeah. Avi's down, and Alex said he'd get back to me later." Scott turned to him, as they walked toward his car. "Oh yeah.. Did you want me to ask like... Kevin? or Kirstie?"

"I think Kirstie was busy today, but... You could try. Also... I don't think Kevin would approve."

"Okay. I'll try anyway."

Mitch nodded, taking his seat beside Scott in the car, and then reaching down to fix the bottom of his jeans again.

Scott watched him as he turned the car on. "We could swing by your house if it's really bothering you that much, babe."

"Not until my parents leave. But that'll be in the afternoon sometime, so... Not a good idea."

"Better option; I'll buy you some jeans. Maybe we could go to a mall, where we could eat and shop all at the same time."

"No, Scott. Please don't buy me stuff anymore. I feel so guilty."

"Mitchie, you cooked breakfast. My turn."

"Yeah, lunch was your turn."

"So?"

Mitch let out a sigh, and turned to look at him. "What are you? A sugar daddy?"

Scott laughed loudly, and shook his head. "Only if you want me to be."

"You shouldn't spend all your money on me, Scottie. Save up for your tattoos or whatever."

When Scott paused at a red light, he grinned at Mitch. "How about this? I'll do lunch, to pay you back for breakfast. And then I'll get you new clothes, and you can help me do homework when we get home. Deal?"

"That doesn't seem fair. Homework is easy."

"So is buying you random shit."

Mitch frowned, but gave in, and nodded. "Fine. But the deal is that I'll do your homework for you. You don't have to do it at all. Okay?"

"If that makes you happy. Fine."

Scott grinned, and then reached over to place his hand on Mitch's thigh as he began to drive again. "Good. I'm excited. Maybe I can get you something sexy."

Mitch giggled, and looked over at him. "I only need jeans. That's it."

"Yeah, but... That's not as fun. Maybe I'll get you something to wear underneath your jeans, if you get what I'm sayin'."

"Scott, no!" Mitch laughed then. "Not happening."

"Why not?"

"Scott."

"Please? Pretty please?"

"Scott. No."

Scott pouted, removing his hand from Mitch's leg. "Well, fine. Leave it to my imagination then."

"Wait no. That's worse!"

Scott smirked, and nodded slowly. "Yes it is."

"Are you--? Don't do it now! Not while I'm sitting right here!"

"Too late... Damn Mitchie." Scott's hand wandered back to Mitch, this time giving his thigh a squeeze.

Mitch's mouth dropped open, as he started at Scott. "I can't believe you."

"It's not my fault you're such a goddess. Can't keep my mind off you."

"Or your hands, apparently." Mitch mumbled, as Scott squeezed his leg again.

Scott just chuckled, and kept his eyes on the road.

*