Liam diarrhoea

Liam's pov

We have just finished our take me home tour. Ever since I was a child I have suffered with diarrhoea especially when I am stressed, worried or tired. No one knows not even Louis which I am quite surprised about since I sometimes rush off to the bathroom.

We are home from tour. Louis and I are cuddling in bed. Louis is asleep. I have a look at the time and see it is 2:34am. I haven't been able to sleep my stomach is unsettled. It doesn't help that we have 3 interviews, a signing and a photo shoot tomorrow so I have been stressing about that. I try to get out of bed but Louis pulls me to him in his sleep. I mutter to myself "Why Lou. I need to go" I gently try to pry Louis off me but he wakes up and says "Li what's up?" I say "I need to go to the toilet. Let me up please." Louis nods and let's me up.

I go into the bathroom and I pull down my joggers and boxers and I sit on the toilet. I bite my lip so I don't make any noise as diarrhoea makes its way out of me with a horrible splashing sound. I bite my lip again so I don't make any noise. But it doesn't work as I groan as more diarrhoea comes out with another horrible splashing sound.

Louis pov

I hear Liam groan in the bathroom. I stand up and I knock on the bathroom door. I say through the door "Li babe are you alright in there?" Liam groans again and there is a splashing sound. I knock on the door and say "Li are you being sick?" Liam groans and says "Other end" I respond "Oh baby. Are you feeling sick?" Liam groans again as there is another splashing sound. I say "Are you alright? Do you need anything" Liam groans and says "Could you find my anti diarrhoea medicine please?" I respond "Where is it babe?" Liam responds "In the medicine cupboard in here" I respond "Can I come in then babe?" Liam groans as there is another splash he responds "Yeah Lou" I nod and open the door. I go over to the medicine cabinet. I quickly find the anti diarrhoea medicine and I give them to Liam along with some water. He takes the medication and he lets out one more bout of diarrhoea then he says "I think I'm done now Lou" I nod and turn around to give Liam some privacy.

A couple of minutes later I hear the chain flush and Liam washes his hands. I say "Why didn't you tell me you are feeling sick Liam?" Liam responds looking at his feet "Because I'm not feeling sick. When I get stressed, nervous or exhausted my stomach and bowels play up and I get diarrhoea. I always have done. Sorry for not telling you sooner. It's embarrassing" as he is telling me his face gets more and more red. I am worried that he might pass out from embarrassment. I gently lift his head up and I look into his puppy brown eyes and say "It doesn't matter Liam. Everyone deals with stress and nervousness differently" Liam nods and I continue "Why are you stressed for babe?" Liam responds "I don't know. Just tomorrow getting me all stressed out because of how busy our schedule is" I respond to Liam "Don't stress about it. Come on let's get you to bed. We need to be up soon" Liam nods and I lead him out of the bathroom. He says "Please don't tell anyone Louis" I nod and say "I promise babe" Liam nods and we get into bed and I gently rub Liam's tummy and soon he is asleep. I follow Liam to sleep.

A couple of days later no one's pov

Liam was fine though out the day. Louis always helped Liam if he was stressed or nervous or exhausted to make sure he was alright. Liam is great full that he told Louis about what happens when he is nervous, stressed or exhausted.

Liam Payne sickflicks (Requests open)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara