Lirry- liam hate part 2 (request)

Requested by: AllieMeredith0

Prompt: part 2 of hate
—————————————————————————
Liam's pov

We are just starting our on the road again tour Zayn has left the band as well. Harry and I came out about a month before the start of the tour because Harry proposed to me and I obviously said yes and we didn't care what management had to say about us not coming out. Most of the fans were supportive but some of the Larry fans has been sending me loads of hate. I am trying not to read the hate but it is getting so hard. All of my mentions are filled with hate. I go on Twitter and see that someone put '@Real_Liam_Payne you shouldn't be with Harry because you are ugly. I don't know what Harry sees in you @Louis_Tomlinson is much better looking than you and a much better singer as well' I continue to read my mentions and I don't realise I am crying until a tear lands on my phone.

I wipe my eyes and read '@Real_Liam_Payne why don't you kill yourself then Harry will be happy with Louis and not your ugly self' I start crying more and run into the bathroom. I have been clean since just before Harry proposed. I don't want a relapse Harry might get board of helping me and might leave me. At that thought I grab a blade the urge is too strong. I make sure that the door is locked before I make 3 cuts on each thigh and wrist before I clean them up and roll my sleeves down and put my trousers back on. I put my blade in my pocket and I unlock the door and look around.

I go back to the bunks. Harry is standing by my bunk and he says "You alright Liam. You look like you have been crying." I look at my feet and say "I'm alright." Harry walks over to me and lifts my head up. He says "Li I know when you are lying to me. You can't look me in the eye. What's wrong?" I say because it is also the truth "I miss my mum and dad" Harry says "Why don't you call them yeah" I nod and Harry gently rubs my shoulder. I am quite glad he has stoped checking me for new cuts for now anyways.

Harry's pov

I know Liam is hiding something from me. I am going to figure out what it is. I leave the bunk area so Liam can have some privacy and Louis says to me "Have you seen this Haz. If you haven't then you might want to see it." I say "What is it Lou?" Louis responds "I got tagged in a tweet and it is really rude to Liam. It says: Liam you shouldn't be with Harry because you are ugly. I don't know what Harry sees in you Louis Tomlinson is much better looking than you and a much better singer as well." I get really mad "Why can't those people just leave Liam alone. Why can't they accept that I am with Liam and I am going to marry him" Louis says "I don't know. Do you think Liam saw it?" I shrug "I don't know. I think he might be reading that sort of thing again but I don't want to jump to conclusions." Niall says "Hopefully he will come to you before anything happens" I nod and say "Hopefully I can't loose him I love him too much"

A week later Liam's pov

It has been a week since I started cutting. I have lost count of how many cuts I have put on myself. I grab my phone and look though it before my phone starts blowing up with Twitter notifications. I look tap on it and see a photo of Harry and someone and the caption 'Is Harry styles cheating on @Real_Liam_Payne?' I look though the comments and see someone saying 'It looks like Harry finally got board of the ugly @Real_Liam_Payne and found a new lover.' I read though the comments more and all of them are about Harry getting board of me and that they are happy for Harry and his new relationship.

I start crying and I grab out my blade. I roll up my top and make 5 new cuts on my stomach and then I pull off my trousers and cut both of my inner thighs spelling out the words ugly and worthless before I make a few more cuts on my thighs then move onto my wrists

I don't hear anyone come into the bunk room until I hear a gasp. I look round and see Louis though blurred vision "Liam why?" I start sobbing and continue to cut. I get knocked back and Louis pins my arms above my head and he takes the blade. He lets go of my arms and sits up. I try to take the blade again but Louis holds it out of my reach and he puts it in the bin.

I sob more and I hear running before harry saying "Liam why did you cut again?" I continue to sob knowing I have let Harry down. I never wanted to let him down again even if he did cheat on me. Harry cleans up my cuts on my stomach, thighs and wrists and gently applies pressure on them to stop them from bleeding. Once they stop bleeding Harry wraps them up and I curl into myself still believing the photo I saw online. Harry tries to touch me but I move away from him. Harry says "Li why won't you let me touch you? You normally do." I say "You know why" Harry says "Li I want to help you get better. I don't mind that you relapsed I can help you."

I grab my phone and show him the picture and he says "Li that is photoshopped. I would never cheat on you. You know that." I nod knowing that but my self esteem is so low. I thought he did cheat on me. I say through my sobs "I know. My self esteem didn't though" Harry says "Can I hug you now?" I nod and Harry hugs me close and I grip onto his top sobbing quietly into his chest.

Harry's pov

I can't believe someone would photoshop a picture of me with another person. I pull Liam closer to me as he sobs. Niall says to me "Me and Louis are going to the main area. Call out if you need anything" I nod and Niall and Louis leaves the room. I gently rub Liam's bare back as he continues to sob. I kiss him on the forehead and I start to sing. "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bear this mind, it was meant to be And I'm joining up the dots, with the freckles on your cheeks And it all makes sense to me
I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile you've never loved your stomach or your thighs the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I'll love them endlessly
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you Oh, it's you, they add up to I'm in love with you And all these little things
You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me
I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much you weight you still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you It's you, they add up to I'm in love with you And all these little things
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to if I let you know, I'm here for you maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh
And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth 'Cause it's you, oh, it's you It's you, they add up to And I'm in love with you And all these little things
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth But if it's true, it's you It's you, they add up to I'm in love with you And all your little things"

Once I finish the song I look down at Liam and see that he has stoped crying and he is looking up at me with sad eyes. I gently kiss his lips and he kisses back. I pull back and rest my forehead on his "I love you babe. Don't let anyone tear you down because you are perfect the way you are" Liam nods and says "I want the hate to go Hazzy I don't like it" I say to him "There is always going to be haters Liam. But I can try and stop most of it" Liam nods and I grab my phone. I start to record. "Hey everyone. It has come to my attention that Liam has received loads of hate recently. As you all know I am very protective of him. Stop sending him hate. He does not deal with it well. He takes it all in until he breaks. I hate seeing my fiancée upset and crying. It is so hard to watch. Treat people with kindness. We all have feelings. Even men have feelings. We are not robots. Treat other people the way you want to be treated" I stop recording and post it to Twitter and Instagram. I kiss Liam's head and he yawns. I say "Get some sleep babe. I'll be here when you wake up I promise." He looks up at me and says "promise?" I hold him closer to me and say "I'm not going anywhere any time soon babe. I promise." Liam nods and closes his eyes gripping onto my top. I kiss his forehead and follow him to sleep.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Harry is checking Liam for new cuts everyday and they are all making sure that there is nothing sharp where Liam can find it when he is alone.