Liam hurt whilst filming perfect

Liam's pov

We are almost finished filming our video for perfect. We are just filming on the roof top. As I am about to step down I twist my ankle and I fall face first off the stage area. Niall rushes over to me and asks "Are you alright babe?" I shake my head and look at him. He says "Li your nose is bleeding." Niall helps me up and takes me back to our room. He grabs a tissue and he says "Hold that against your nose and lean your head down" I nod and I holds my head down whilst holding holding the tissues to my nose.

Niall's pov

Liam has just held the tissues to his nose and held his head down. I ask him "How's your ankle babe?" Liam shrugs and responds "It hurts a little" I nod slightly and say "Can I take off your shoe?" Liam nods slightly.

I gently take off Liam's shoe and he whimpers slightly. I gently take his calf and lift his leg up a little. I have a look at his ankle and say. "I think it is just bruised Liam. There is no swelling" Liam nods and I say "can I have a look at your nose now?" Liam nods again and he lifts his head up and takes the tissues away from his nose. I grab some clean ones and I gently clean the blood from his face. I say "You'll be fine Li. Your nose looks fine and it isn't bleeding any more" Liam nods and leans his head on my shoulder and rubs his eyes. I say to him "Get some sleep babe and hopefully your ankle and nose will feel better in the morning" Liam nods and I lay us both down.

Liam curls into me and he falls asleep. I follow Liam into sleep as I am exhausted.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 2 days when his ankle stopped hurting when he walked or put weight on his leg.