Liam Emtophobia

Prompt- one on Emetophobia

Requested by- harry_18707
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

We are in the middle of the take me home tour. We are on the tour bus and it is about 2am. I have woken up feeling really nauseous. I don't like it. It normally means I am going to be sick. I have a fear of being sick and watching or hearing other people being sick. I hate it. It is the worst experience. I want Harry (who is my boyfriend since the start of the first tour) I curl into myself crying.

I hear my curtains open and Louis voice saying "Li why are you crying for bud" I say "I want Harry" Louis says "Harry is asleep bud. Can you tell me what's wrong?" I shake my head and say "I want Hazzy" Louis says "You need to tell me first then I'll go and get Harry" I shake my head again "I want Hazzy now"  Louis says "Why? What's got you so upset Payno?" I sob out "My tummy hurts. I want Hazzy" Louis says "I will get Harry for you lad"

Louis pov

That is why Liam is so upset he hates throwing up or feeling sick. I go over to Harry's bunk and say "Haz wake up" Harry groans and rolls over to face the other way I shake him "Harry wake up Liam is freaking out" Harry groans and moves away from the shaking. Liam is getting more and more worked up. He is going to throw up soon and if Harry isn't there then there is no chance he will calm down. But Harry is not a morning person. "Harry wake up now." I smack him on the head with his pillow and he is instantly awake "Why the hell did you hit me on the head with a pillow. It is still dark out" I say "Li is sick. He is worked up in his bunk I don't know how much longer it is going to be until he is sick. On the panic scale he is probably at about an eight or nine" Harry is instantly up and going to Liam.

Harry's pov

I go to Liam's bunk and sit behind him. I pull him to my chest "Li calm down babe. Working yourself up like this will not help" Liam starts gaging and Louis thrusts the bucket under Liam's chin and he starts panicking even more "No don't let me throw up. Please" I say "Shh Li. Your tummy just wants to get everything yucky out of you. I'll be with you the whole time I promise. Just let it happen" Liam gags one last time before he throws up sobbing as he throws up. I gently rub his back and look at Louis. Louis pouts at the sight of Liam. I don't know how Niall and Zayn is sleeping through this. I hear Niall's voice saying "Poor Li is he alright?" I shake my head "No he is sick and he doesn't like it" I look over at him and see that Niall has a sympathetic look on his face.

I feel Liam collapse against me sobbing. I turn him around so it is easier to comfort him. I whisper in his ear "You did so well babe. Are you feeling better?" Liam shakes his head "Nooo. I don't wannaaaa throw upppp againnnn" I say to him "I know you don't babe but your tummy wants to get rid of all the yucky stuff inside of you." Liam grips onto me and continues to sob. Louis says "I'll go and empty this" I nod and Louis takes the bucket to empty it. Liam starts gaging again because of how much he is crying. I pull him back and say "Li you need to calm down. You are going to be fine. I promise" Liam gags again and throws up over the bed which makes him sob more and throw up again. I rub his stomach hoping to help settle his sore stomach. I say to him "Shh your doing so well. Your alright" once he has managed to stop I pull him back to me and I say "You did so well babe. Are you feeling better now?" Liam shakes his head still crying a little "No my tummy still hurts" I say "Alright babe let's get you out of these clothes"

Louis comes back in and sees what happened "Oh no did it happen again?" Both me and Niall nods. I help Liam out of his vomit covered top and trousers and help him to put on some new ones. I put him on my bed and he says "Hazzy don't go" I say "I'm just going to clean your bunk so you can get some more sleep" Liam says "No I wanna cuddle. I no want bunk" I sigh and know that he won't go to sleep but the bunks aren't big enough for two so we are going to have to go into the main area of the bus. Louis says "You take Liam to the main area of the bus and cuddle with him I'll clean up his bunk" I nod and say to Liam "Let's go and cuddle and get some more sleep yeah Li" Liam nods and gets out of my bunk. I grab the bucket just incase and we go to the main area of the bus.

I lay Liam down and he says "Hazzy cuddle" I nod and get behind Liam and I rub his stomach and he yawns. I say to him "Go to sleep babe. I'll be here if you wake up I promise." Liam looks up at me and says "You promise" I say "I promise babe. I'm not going anywhere" Liam nods and falls asleep quickly. I soon follow him to sleep.

The next morning still Harry's pov

I have been awake for about half an hour just watching Liam getting paler by the minute. I hear Zayn saying "Haz what are you doing up?" I say "Liam is sick. I'm surprised that he didn't wake you up last night" Zayn says "Oh you know me. I could sleep though an earthquake" I nod and Liam shoots up. "I don't wanna be sick." I say "I know you don't babe. Are you going to be sick" Liam shakes his head and I know he is lying. I grab the bucket and he says "Ni not gonna be sick Hazzy" I say "Alright Liam I am just going to keep this here" he says starting to cry "No I not gonna be sick" Liam starts sobbing again and I say "Li you have to let it happen babe otherwise you will never get better" Liam shakes his head sobbing more. Soon he is gaging. I shove the bucket under his chin just in time for him to throw up. He sobs more as he throws up. I gently rub his back with my spare hand because I am holding the bucket steady with my other hand so it doesn't fall over whilst he is throwing up "Shh your doing so well babe" Liam manages to stop throwing up and he collapses on me sobbing. I rub his stomach not wanting to move him to upset his stomach more.

Zayn says "I'm going to take this to clean it" I nod and Zayn leaves the room. I say to Liam "Shh you're alright Liam." I kiss his forehead as Niall and Louis walks through the door. Niall says "Did he you know what again" I nod and say "Zayn is cleaning the bucket now." Louis nods and says looking at Liam "Poor Liam. Hopefully he will feel better soon" I nod as Zayn comes in. He says "I'll leave the bucket here just in case" I nod and look at Liam who has fallen asleep.

A week later no one's pov

Liam felt better after 2 days. Every time he threw up he had a massive panic attack which only Harry could calm him down enough to stop puking.