Liam sick on halloween

A/N this is like the Liam sick on Christmas, sick on Easter, Father's Day and Oscar's first birthday. Liam and Niall adopted 2 children who are biologically siblings

Niall-29
Liam- 28
Luna- 4
Oscar- 1
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

Today is halloween. Luna and Oscar are at school and nursery. I have been feeling really sick all day luckily I haven't been sick yet today. It is awful. I have only just been sick. I was sick on Oscar's birthday weekend. Niall has been at the studio since about 6am this morning so I had to get both kids up and ready to go to school or nursery. It is now about 2:30pm and I am just leaving to go and collect Luna from school. I get in the car and I drive to Luna's school.

Once I get there I get attacked in a hug by both Luna and Freddie. Luna says "Hi papa" I smile at her and says "Hi Luna hi Freddie. Where's your daddy Freddie?" Freddie responds "You were meant to pick me up today remember and we were all going trick or treating together. Daddy was going to meet him at your house uncle Liam" I remember that plan we made with Louis and say "Oh yeah. I have been so busy today daddy isn't home so I have had to do lots of housework" both kids nods and says bye to their teacher. I help both Luna and Freddie in the car. Luckily we have a car seat for Freddie.

Once we get home Luna and Freddie both run into the play room and I sigh and swallow thickly. I get a call and see that Niall is calling me. I answer the phone and say "Hi love. How's the studio going?" Niall responds "Hey babe. It's going good. Did you collect Luna and Freddie from school?" I respond "Yes I did. Do you really not trust me to pick up the kids from school Nialler?" Niall responds "No I do Lima trust you to pick up the kids. You just seemed really tired when I woke you up to tell you I was leaving this morning. Are you alright?" I nod and say "Yeah I know. I am fine" Niall responds "If you are sure. Li I have got to go. I'll be home around 6:30. That is the time Louis, Eleanor and Harry should be getting there" I nod and say "Yeah see you then. Love you" Niall responds "Love you more. See you later" the call ends and I take a shaky breath.

About half an hour later Luna and Freddie comes running into the room. I say "Kids please don't run. You might hurt yourselves" both of the kids nods and Luna says "Papa me and Freddie are hungry" I nod and say "Let's go to the kitchen" both kids nods and we all walk into the kitchen. I say to them "What would you like to eat?" Both Luna and Freddie says "Apples and bananas please" I nod and cut up some apples and bananas for the kids. I give them the plate and Luna says "Papa are you going to eat something?" I shake my head and say "No I am not really that hungry Luna" Luna nods and they both finish off their snack and Luna says "Can we go and play papa?" I nod and say "Go on then. We need to go and pick up Oscar in about an hour" both Luna and Freddie nods and goes into the play room.

I feel really nauseous. I run into the bathroom and I crash to my knees and gag over the toilet bowl. I throw up three times and then I flush the toilet and brush my teeth and was my hands. I leave the bathroom and I sit on the sofa.

About 40 minutes later I call "Luna and Freddie come on let's go and pick up Oscar" both kids rush into the room and we go out to the car. I help the kids in the car before I get in myself. I drive to the nursery. I take a deep breath before I get out of the car and help Luna and Freddie out of the car. I say to them "Kids you need to stay by me. I don't want any of you two to get hit by a car" both kids nods and we go up to the door. I press the buzzer and someone says "Hello" I say "Hi we are here to pick up Oscar" the person says "Alright we are just coming" I respond "Thank you." A couple of minutes later the door opens and Oscar smiles and Emma hands him over to me "Hi Oscar did you have a good day?" Emma nods and says "We have had a lovely day today haven't we Oscar? You have slept well and eaten really well. You had all of your lunch and tea" I look at Oscar and say "Oh well done buddy." Emma hands me a bag of clothes and says "We got a bit messy at lunch though" I nod and say "Does his bag need filling up?" Emma grabs his bag and has a look. She says "He might need some more vests, socks and trousers but other than that he should be alright." I nod and say "We will bring some tomorrow" Luna says "Papa can I hold the bag." I give her the tied up bag and say "Let's say bye and thank you to Emma then Oscar" Oscar waves and I say "Thank you. Have a good evening" Emma nods and says "You too see you tomorrow"