Liam and Harry food poisoning

Liam's pov

We have just finished our where we are tour. We decide to go to a restaurant that we have never been to but always wanted to try. Both Harry and I order the chicken and chorizo jambalaya, Niall orders spaghettini Bolognese, Zayn orders spaghetti carbonara and Louis orders macaroni cheese. Everyone's meal comes out except mine and Harry's. The waitress says "Your meals will be out in a few minutes" we nod.

A couple of minutes later our dinner comes out. I notice the chicken looks a bit funny. I decide it must be the lighting and I eat my dinner. Harry taps me on the shoulder and says "Does your chicken taste alright?" I shrug and say "It does taste a bit odd" Louis says "Harry Liam if the chicken tastes odd then please don't eat it" I shrug and continue to eat the chicken.

After our meal. I decide not to have pudding but I try some of the others. Harry ordered a salted caramel popcorn pot, Niall ordered a self- saucing sticky toffee chocolate pudding, Louis ordered millionaire sundae and Zayn ordered apple and berry crumble. We are driving back home. I start to feel my stomach cramp. I whimper quietly.

Harry says "how much longer until we are home?" Louis says "We are about five minutes away from home" Harry nods. I start to feel vomit come up my throat. I swallow thickly and cover my mouth with my hand I hear Zayn say "Are you ok Liam?" I shake my head. "Lou we need to pull over or Liam will puke in your car" Harry whines and says "Don't say that" I gag and Louis says "There is no where to pull over" I gag again bringing up vomit in my hand. I puke again and it seeps out of my hand. I take my hand away from my mouth because the smell is making my nausea worse. I gag and throw up again all over myself and Louis car. I start crying. I say between rounds of vomiting "I'm sorry." I hear Harry throwing up which is setting me off more.

By the time we get home both me and Harry have managed to get our stomachs under control. Louis says "Niall you take Harry. Zayn you take Liam and I'll clean my car. Harry, Liam I know you didn't mean to throw up." I start crying again and say "I didn't mean to. I'll clean it up" Louis says "Li I know you didn't buddy which is why I am going to clean it up. You go in with Zayn" I nod and start to go up to the house. About half way to the house I stop. Zayn says "Li why did you stop for?" I say "I need to get to a toilet now" Zayn says "Come on then Li" I nod and start to walk again. I feel my control slipping and I feel my boxers and trousers get heavier as diarrhoea comes out. I start crying and Zayn quickly drags me to the bathroom.

By the time we are at the bathroom I am finished and crying slightly. Zayn quickly runs a bath for me. I take off my jumper and top. Once the bath is ready Zayn says to me. "Do you want me to stay or leave the bathroom whilst you get cleaned up." I say "Could you stay but turn around until I get in the bath?" Zayn nods and turns around. I quickly take off my trousers and boxers and I put them by the bin. I get in the bath and say to Zayn "I'm in now" he nods and turns back around. I quickly clean myself up and I close my eyes. I say "My tummy really hurts Zee" Zayn says "Louis did tell you not to eat the chicken" I open my eyes and glare at him then I close them again. I sit in the bath for five minutes before I say "Zee could I have a towel please?" Zayn nods and grabs a towel. He holds the towel where I will need it and once I stand up I rap it around my waist. Zayn says "Li go to your room and I will be there in just a minute. I am going to empty the bath and then take your dirty clothes downstairs to be washed." I nod and go into my bedroom.

I quickly get dressed and Zayn comes in with the thermometer. "Let's check your temperature buddy" I nod and allow Zayn to stick the thermometer in my ear. "38.6. Not too bad at the moment" I nod and get into bed. I give Zayn the puppy eyes and say "Cuddle please" he nods and gets into bed next to me. I curl into him and he says "Go to sleep Liam. Hopefully you'll feel better in the morning" I nod and close my eyes and soon I fall asleep with my head over Zayn's heart listening to his heartbeat.

Louis pov

I have just finished cleaning up all the vomit from when Harry and Liam threw up in the car. I go in the house and I quietly go upstairs. I quietly open Harry's door and see Niall and Harry cuddled together. Niall looks up and I say "How is he?" Niall says "He is alright. He hasn't thrown up since the incident in the car. His fever is 38.3 and he fell asleep about ten minutes ago. I am not sure about Liam though. You'll have to ask Zayn" I nod and quietly leave the room.

I quietly go into Liam's room and see that Liam is asleep on Zayn. Zayn looks up from his phone and says "Hey Lou, the car all clean?" I nod and say "How is he?" Zayn says "He hasn't thrown up since the car incident but he had an accident. He didn't quite make it to the toilet in time for it to come out the other end" I say "Poor lad. Niall says Harry hasn't thrown up since the car ether and he has a fever of 38.3. He has also been asleep for about ten minutes" Zayn nods and says "Liam fever is 38.6 and he has been asleep for about five minutes" I nod and say "I'm going to bed. See you in the morning." Zayn nods and I leave the room. I go into my room and I curl up under the blanket and fall asleep straight away.

A week later no ones pov

It took Harry 4 days to recover from the food poisoning and it took Liam 6 days to recover from the food poisoning. All the boys are glad that they are feeling better.