Liam seizure part 2

Liam's pov

It has been three months since I got diagnosed with epilepsy. The fans know because we have had to reschedule a few shows because I had an absence seizure just before the concert. I haven't had any grand mal seizures since I started the medication I am on. All the boys especially Niall have been very helpful with the medications and reminding me to have them.

Today has been a very busy and stressful day and I am feeling off. I can't remember if I have had my evening dose of my medication or not. I don't want to risk taking more just incase I have. I am alone in my dressing room getting ready for the concert. I start to feel like I am going to have a seizure. I quickly text Niall 'Come to my dressing room now I need help. I think something bad is about to happen'

Niall's pov

I get Liam's text and instantly run to his dressing room letting myself in. I get in just in time to see Liam collapse on the floor. I instantly start my timer and I run over to him. I push the table and sofa out of the way and check his medication and see that he hasn't taken some of them. I instantly worry and crash to my knees next to him. I look down at my watch and see that it has been two minutes. I look back at Liam and see that he has had an accident. He is going to be embarrassed when he wakes up. After about 40 seconds he starts groaning. I stop my timer and look at it. 2 minutes 45 seconds. He starts waking up and he says "Ni what happened?" I say "You had a grand mal buddy. You didn't take your medication" he looks down and starts crying "I'm sorry" I say "Why are you sorry buddy?" He says "I forgot to take my medication" I say to him gently "I should have remembered to remind you to take your medication like I normally do. Let's get you cleaned up yeah"  he says "Why?" I say "You had an accident buddy" he starts crying again. I gently rub his stomach and he says "Can you help me?" I nod and say "Of course bud" I help Liam take off his trousers and boxers and I help him to put on some clean ones. He says to me "Ni do I have to do the concert tonight?" I shake my head and say "No Liam. I'll text the boys and get them to tell management that you have had a seizure. You need some rest. Do you feel ready to move onto the sofa?" He nods and I help him up and we lay down on the sofa with me holding him and soon he is asleep. I text Harry and Louis to tell them what was going on.

A couple of minutes later Harry and Louis walk in and Harry says "Management has rescheduled the concert" I nod and Louis says "Was it a grand mal?" I nod and say "We all got so distracted that we forgot about Liam's medication" Harry says "He is always tired after a seizure." I nod. "What time is it?" Louis says "It is 10pm it is time for his nightly dose of medication." I nod and say "I don't think he had his afternoon or evening dose of his medication because we have been so busy. I will wake him up so he can have his dose of medicine." I gently shake Liam and he slowly opens his eyes "Hey bud it is time for your nightly dose of medication" he nods and sits up. I hand him the pills he needs to take and some water. He takes the medicine and he says tiredly "Can I go back to sleep now?" I nod and he cuddles into me and falls asleep quickly.

—————————————————————————

A/n I might do a part 3 of this soon.