Liam blind part 2 (request)

Requested by- LisaW00 and KALEYBOURQUE2

Prompt- part 2
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

We have just started our where we are tour. Harry and I have grown really close over the past year. I think I have developed a crush on him. I know he isn't going to like me back. I am blind and I can't see anything why would he want someone like me? I sense someone walking into the room and I hear Harry saying "Hey Liam. Are you alright?" I nod and say "Yeah I'm fine." I wish I could see their faces again. Harry says "Are you sure?" I nod and say "Yeah I just miss seeing everything and everyone. I hate being blind" I feel Harry pull me into a hug and he says "I know you do. I wish I could take this from you babe" I am shocked. Did he just call me babe. It was probably just to comfort me though

I feel something cold and wet against my hand. I smile knowing it is my 18 month old chocolate Labrador service dog called Chewbacca. Chewie for short because he apparently looks like Chewbacca from Star Wars according to Harry. I gently stroke him and he licks my hand. I laugh and say "Chewie. Stop licking my hand" Harry says "We haven't heard that sound in a while. I like hearing you laugh" I smile and look in the direction Harry's voice came from

Harry says to me "You are cute you know Liam" I shake my head and say "I wish I could see you

Harry says to me "You are cute you know Liam" I shake my head and say "I wish I could see you. You have probably changed a bit since I could last see" I hear Harry sigh and he says "Li don't think about that I feel him leaning in and feel his gentle lips against mine. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before Harry pulls back and says "I'm so sorry Liam I don't know what came over me. I'm really sorry I have probably ruined our friendship." I lean in and try and connect our lips again but I fall off the sofa.

I feel Harry helping me up and I say "Haz what if I wanted to kiss you" Harry says "You can't like me back you are too perfect for me" I say "Harry you have helped me a lot and I do. I think I have always liked you like that but it just took a tragedy for me to realise" Harry says "Same here. Can I kiss you again?" I nod and Harry kisses me on the lips. This time our kids gets interrupted by the door opening and Niall's voice saying "Boys you owe me a tenner" Harry says "you bet on us dating?" I hear Niall say "Nooooo" and the door shuts I shake my head and I say "You haven't asked me to date you yet?" Harry says "Will you go out with me?" I nod and say "Yes of course I will" I smile and I wish I could see the look on Harry's face.

Harry's pov

I can't believe that the boys bet on us dating. I am so happy Liam said yes. The look on his face is priceless. Chewie licks my hand and I say "Chewie why did you lick my hand for?" Liam laughs and says "He is happy we are all happy"

Just before the start of the concert still Harry's pov

All the boys have been very supportive Liam has Chewie on the lead so Chewie can help Liam around the stage like normal. I am glad that all the venues we are playing at allow service dogs if they are needed

Louis says to me "It is about time you asked Liam out. We could all see by the way you looked at him" I smile at Louis and say to him "I know. I am so happy right now. The fans won't be too happy if and when they find out because of Larry Stylinson" Louis nods and says "Well they will have to get over it. I'm with Eleanor and you are with Liam. They will have to get over the fact we are not romantically involved" I nod and say "Yeah that's true" Zayn walks over to me and taps my shoulder and says "Liam told me that you are together now. Look after him Harry. Never let him go" I nod and say "I wasn't planning on ever letting him go." We all get ushered on stage by management.

I am watching Liam this whole concert. Chewie has always tugged Liam back if he gets too close to the edge of the stage. I smile and walk over to Liam and Chewie. I say "Hey Liam. How you enjoying the concert so far?" Liam says "It's alright. This has got to be one of the loudest concerts ever" I nod in agreement and say "Yeah it has." At the end of the concert Chewie leads Liam off stage and we all follow. We all sit down in the dressing room. Liam says "Harry" I say "Yeah" he asks "Can you cuddle me?" I say "Of course I can babe" I pull Liam to my side and he cuddles into me. Chewie jumps up by Liam and leans against him Liam smiles and strokes chewie. Management walks in and says "The meet and greet is about to start." We all nod and stand up Liam says "Chewie come" Chewie follows and I give Liam the lead.

We get taken into a room and the fans start to come in. We get five minutes with each group of fans. Liam and Chewie are getting a lot of attention because Liam is letting the fans stroke Chewie we aren't walking around and Liam is there. We are about half way through the meet and greet and I hear a fan say to Liam "You shouldn't be in the band. You slow everyone down during the concerts" I walk over to them and say "Hello." Liam looks up at me and I see the tears in his eyes. I say "I heard what you said to him. Why do you think that?" The fan says "Because he slows you down. You should kick him out of the band" I say "No we aren't going to kick him out of the band because we wouldn't be one direction without him" I put an arm around Liam's shoulders and the fan glares at me and walks away. I whisper to Liam "Don't listen to fans like that. They aren't real fans" Liam nods and another fan comes over to us with a service dog and Zayn

She says "Liam. You inspire me everyday. I am also blind. I always thought that I couldn't live my dreams of becoming an actress but then I heard about you and you are still living your dream. You have inspired me to go for an audition anyways" I notice Liam smile and say "Thank you. Never give up on your dream. I believe in you never give up and one day I hope to hear that you have become an actress" the fan smiles and says "Alright I'll never give up."

That night still Harry's pov

Liam and I are sharing a room. Chewie is on the foot of Liam's bed asleep and I am sat next to Liam and he is leaning on my shoulder. He says "Harry. Was this whole day a dream or did you actually ask me out?" I pinch myself and say "Oww. It is real Liam. Had to pinch myself to make sure." Liam laughs and says "Thank you for sticking up for me earlier when the fan was being mean to me" I say "Li she wasn't a real fan. She shouldn't have said those things to you but I will always stick up for you" Liam smiles and says "Thank you." Liam yawns and lays downs I say "Get some sleep Liam. I'll be in the other bed" Liam nods and closes his eyes.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Harry and the other boys always stuck up for Liam if a fan or an interviewer was horrible to him. Liam and Harry came out a few months after they got together since the fans started shipping them together more and more and Harry couldn't stop himself from sticking up for Liam quicker than the other boys.