Liam constipation

Liam's pov

We have just finished our up all night tour. Ever since I was a child I have suffered a bit with constipation. Normally I can just take a laxative and I can normally go. No one in the band not even my boyfriend Harry knows that I suffer with constipation. I have been constipated for about 5 days now. The laxatives aren't working at the moment. They normally work I don't know why they aren't working. I really don't want to tell Harry about my issue. My tummy is starting to really hurt. I am layed awake in bed with Harry who is asleep. I quietly get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

I pull down my joggers and boxers and I sit on the toilet. I try to go but all that comes out is gas. Tears roll down my face at how much pain I'm in. I grunt as I strain but all that comes out is some more gas. I clean myself up. I was my hands and I go back into our room. I look at Harry and I hear him snoring softly. I grab my phone and I go downstairs. I log into my phone and I click on the phone button. I call my mum.

She pick up on the third ring and she says "Liam it's 3am what's up? Why are you calling me now" I try to hold back my tears and say "I can't go mum" my mum says sounding concerned "What do you mean Liam?" I respond "I am constipated mum. I can't go" I start crying and my mum says "Oh sweetheart. Have you tried taking your laxatives" I say "Yeah they aren't working I have taken one every day" mum says "How long have you been constipated for Li?" I say still crying "About 5 days it really hurts mum" my mum responds "Does Harry know" I respond "No I haven't told him. He doesn't even know I suffer with constipation. None of the boys do" mum says "Tell him Li. Where are you anyway?" I respond "In the living room" mum says "Go back to bed Liam. Call me in the morning" I nod and say "Alright mum. Love you" mum says "Love you too Li. Bye sweetheart" I say "Bye mum" the call ends. I calm myself down and I wipe my eyes.

I go back upstairs and see Harry sat up in bed. He asks "Li where have you been?" I respond "Downstairs" Harry nods and says "Come back to bed babe" I nod and get into bed. I lay down and whimper. Harry asks concerned "Are you alright babe?" I whimper again and shake my head he asks "Babe what's the matter?" I whimper and my face heats up in embarrassment I say quietly "I'm constipated. I have suffered with it since I was a child" I start crying again "My tummy really hurts Hazzy"

Harry's pov

My heart breaks at what Liam has just confessed to me. I lay down next next to Liam and say to him concerned "What do you want me to do babe? Have you tried taking laxatives?" He nods and says "Yeah I have. Can you rub my tummy please?" He gives me the puppy look that I can never resist. I gently rub Liam's tummy and ask him "How long have you been constipated for baby?" Liam responds still crying in pain "5 days Hazzy. My tummy really hurts" my heart breaks for him. I continue to rub his stomach and soon he is asleep. I continue to rub Liam's stomach until I fall back asleep.

A couple of hours later still Harry's pov

I get woken up by Liam leaving the bed. I say "Where you going babe?" Liam responds "Toilet" I nod and Liam goes into our bathroom. About ten minutes later I hear a cry coming from the bathroom. I get up and knock on the door. "Liam babe, are you alright in there?" Liam responds crying "Nooo my tummy really hurts" I say "Li do you want me to come in babe?" Liam responds "Yes please" I open the door and I say to Liam "Oh babe. I hate it when you are in pain. What do you want me to do?" Liam looks at me and responds "Can you hold my hand?" I gently take Liam's hand in mine and I gently rub his knuckles.

He squeezes my hand as he strains he starts crying he says "Owww it really hurts Hazzy." I gently rub his back and say "Would you like to try some laxatives again?" Liam nods and says "I just want to try anything at this point I've been constipated for five days now." I nod and say "Where are they babe?" Liam strains and grunts before he says "The top shelf of the medicine cabinet right at the back" I nod and I find the laxatives. I quickly find them and fill a glass of water for Liam. I pop out one of the laxatives and I give it to Liam along with the water. He puts the laxative in his mouth and he drinks all of the water. He strains again and let's out some gas. His face heats up in embarrassment and he starts sobbing. He says through his sobbing "It hurts so bad Hazzy" my heart breaks at how much pain Liam is in. He says "I can't go Haaarrrrryyyyyyy" I gently rub his back and say "Why don't you try again in the morning yeah" Liam nods and I turn around to give Liam some privacy.

I hear the chain flushing and Liam walks over to the sink slightly hunched over because he is in pain. He quickly washes his hands before he walks over to me. I gently pull him into a hug and say to him "Let's get you to bed" Liam nods and I lead him to our bedroom. I help him to lay on the bed. I get into bed next to him and he says "Hazzy please don't tell anyone." I respond "I won't babe. I promise" Liam nods and says "Can you rub my tummy please?" He gives me the puppy look and the pout that he knows I can't resist. I gently pull him to my chest and I gently rub his slightly bloated belly with one hand and smooth his hair with the other. Soon Liam is asleep again. I follow Liam to sleep.

The next morning at 7 am I get woken up by Liam getting out of bed. I say "You alright babe?" He shakes his head and goes into the bathroom. I go to the door and gently knock on it "You alright in there Li?" Liam groans and whimpers. I ask "Do you want me to come in or wait out here?" Liam groans again and responds "Can you come in?" I nod and open the door. I shut the door behind me and I walk over to Liam. I take his hand and he grips it as he strains. I squeeze his hand comfortingly. He tenses up and strains again. There is a splashing sound and strains again griping onto my hand tightly. Soon there is another splashing sound followed by a few more and Liam sighs in relief. I say "You finished babe?" He shakes his head and says "Not yet Haz" he strains a couple more times and more splashes into the water Liam completely relaxes and sighs in relief again. I ask him "You done now babe?" Liam nods and I turn around to give Liam some privacy. The chain flushes and Liam washes his hands. He walks over to me and says "I'm sorry." I say "Why are you sorry for babe?" Liam responds "You stayed in here with me whilst I was going to the toilet" I respond "I offered to help you babe. I promise I don't mind helping you. I hate it when you are in pain" Liam nods and I pull him into a hug.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam told Harry whenever he was constipated and Harry always helped him through it