Liam Kidney infection

Liam's pov

We are just our take me home tour. Me and Louis has been dating since about half way through the up all night tour when the other boys got tired of our constant arguing that they locked us in the dressing room until the concert was due to start and we ended up talking and some how kissing. It is 4am and I can't sleep. I have been to sleep but I woke up feeling sick. I have had this pain in my back, side and around my area. I haven't told Louis because I don't want to worry him. Sharp pain rips though my back and I groan in pain and let a few tears fall. I hear a curtain opening and footsteps. I whine again feeling a sharp pain and the footsteps stop I hear my curtains open and Niall's thick Irish accent "Li are you alright bud?" I look over at him and whimper and shake my head I say "I want LouLou" Niall says "I'll wake up Louis for you" I nod and curl into myself crying quietly.

A few minutes later I hear Louis' voice and his hand on my back "Li babe look at me" I turn around to look at him and he instantly takes me into the main area of the bus where he turns on the light. We both squint to get used to the light.

Once we are both used to it Louis says to me "Come sit babe" I nod and sit next to Louis. I curl into his side and he says "What's the matter babe? Why have you been so quiet?" I say "My back, side and around my area hurts especially when I go to the toilet" Louis kisses my forehead and says "Is that all babe? You feel really warm?" I say "I'm freezing though" Louis says "Can I go and get the thermometer?" I shake my head and move so I am curled up on his lap so he can't move. He says "Li babe. I need to know what your temperature is" I shake my head again Louis says "Why not Li?" I say "Don't leave me" Louis says "I'll be really quick. Then I will be right back" I shake my head and cuddle further into him.

Louis' pov

I say to Liam "I need to get up babe. I want to know how high your fever is" Liam shakes his head against my chest. I pick Liam up and carry him into the kitchen where I sit him on the chair. He gives me a sad look and I say "I am just going to get the thermometer." I grab the thermometer out of the cupboard and I walk over to Liam.

I put the thermometer in Liam's ear and press the button. Once it beeps I take the thermometer out of Liam's ear and say "39.4. You have quite the fever there babe. Are you feeling alright?" Liam shakes his head "My back, side and area really hurts" I instantly worry that it is his kidney and say "Li where in your back and side hurts?" He points to where his kidney and I say. "Do you have any other symptoms?" Liam says "I am really cold, I am very tired and I feel sick" I gently rub his back and say "As soon as the doctors open  I am going to book you a doctors appointment" Liam shakes his head and I say "Li we need to get you some antibiotics" Liam shakes his head again and says "I just wanna cuddle"

I take Liam into the main area of the bus. We sit on the sofa and he curls into me and falls asleep instantly. At 8am I phoned the doctor as soon as they opened and I am still 8th in the queue. I hope that I can get Liam an appointment for today so we can get him started on some antibiotics. Finally a receptionist picks up and says "Hello how may I help you?" I say "I would like to book a doctors appointment for my boyfriend" the doctor says "What do we need to book a doctors appointment for?" I say "I am pretty certain he has a kidney infection" the receptionist says "We have an appointment for 10:30am could you make it for that?" I say "Yes we can." The receptionist says "What's your boyfriend's full name and date of birth?" I say "Liam James Payne and his date of birth is 29th August 1993" the receptionist says "Alright that is all booked in. We will see you at 10:30" I say "Alright thank you for your help"

The call ends as Liam starts to wake up "Lou I feel sick" I say to him "Do you feel like you are going to be sick?" Liam nods his head. I grab the bin from the other side of the bus making it a little too late because Liam starts throwing up on his lap. I instantly put the bin down on his lap and he holds onto it as he throws up. I gently rub his back making sure to be careful around where his kidneys are. Once Liam finishes he falls back into my chest looking exhausted. I say to him "Have you finished babe?" Liam nods with his eyes half closed.