Liam seizure

Liam's pov

Zayn has just left the band. I have been stressed and exhausted. I have had a banging headache all day it feels like a migraine but something seems odd about this one. I can't pin point what is odd about it but I just feel off. I say to Niall quietly so I don't activate my headache "Ni could I have some water please" he nods and hands me a bottle of water. I slowly start to drink the water. I am glad we have the day off today I don't think I would have made it through the day.

A few hours later Niall's pov

Liam has been very quiet today I say to him "Are you ok Liam?" But he doesn't answer. I wave my hand in front of his face and he looks at me "Are you ok Li?" He shakes his head sadly and says "I have a headache which I think will turn into a migraine" I respond "Do you want to take medicine?" He shakes his head and I am confused he normally takes some before his migraines get to bad I say to him "Are you sure li?" He nods and says "Something feels off about this one. I can't pin point what it is though. It doesn't feel like a normal migraine" Then he whispers so only I can hear "I'm really scared Niall" I say to him "It's alright Liam. We all will be here for you" he nods slightly.

About five minutes later Liam's head drops and he falls to the floor and he starts shaking like he is having a seizure. I start the stop watch on my watch and say "Harry go and get Liam some clean trousers and boxers just in case and a blanket, Louis help me push the table and sofa away from Liam and I'll time the seizure" they nod and go and do their respective jobs. Me and Louis carefully manage to push the sofa and table out of the way so he doesn't hurt himself more. I look down at the stop watch and see it has been one and a half minutes. I watch Liam closely as he starts foaming at the mouth which has some blood in it which means he has bit his tongue. I notice a large wet patch spreading over Liam's crotch just as Harry comes down with the blanket and spare clothes for Liam he says "How long has his seizure lasted for?" I look at my watch and respond "Two minutes. If it lasts longer than 5 minutes call an ambulance" they nod. About half a minute later Liam stops having a seizure and I say "Louis go and call the hospital and see if it would be worth bringing him in. The seizure lasted for two and a half minutes" Louis nods and leaves the room. Liam groans and I say "Li open your eyes bud." He slowly opens his eyes and says slurred "Wh..what happened?" I respond to him "You had a seizure Li. Focus on waking up properly don't talk" he nods slightly. Once he is more awake he becomes aware of the wet spot on his joggers. I see the tears welling up in his eyes I say to him "Li what's wrong?" He says "Can only Niall stay" Harry nods and leaves the clothes and blanket on the sofa for me before he leaves the room.

As Harry leaves the room Liam starts crying I gently help him to sit up against the sofa and I say "Hey what's wrong bud?" He responds still crying  "I had an accident" I say to him "It is a normal thing with seizures. I have got some more clothes for you" he nods and says embarrassed "Can you help me. I don't think I will be able to get off the floor" I nod and help him to take off his joggers and boxers. He hides his face in embarrassment I quickly help Liam to put on some new boxers and trousers he lowers his hands and I see his cheeks are a deep shade of red from embarrassment. I say to him gently  "Don't be embarrassed buddy having accidents are normal during a seizure" he nods and starts crying "I'm sorry" I say to him gently "Why are you sorry bud?" He exclaims tearfully "I wet myself and you had to help me" I respond "It's alright Liam, I don't mind I like to help people" I gently pull him into a hug and I rub his back.

After a few minutes Louis comes back in and says to me "The hospital doesn't want to see him today because it is his first one. They said monitor him over the next week and if he has more to bring him in or if his seizure lasts five minutes or longer" I nod and continue to rub his back even though he is asleep. I say "I don't think I will be able to sleep if seizures happen they sometimes happen at night and the person can really hurt themselves" Louis says "Would you feel more comfortable if you and Liam shared a room for a while. You seem to know what to do when someone is having a seizure" I say to him "One of my friends has epilepsy. I have witnessed a few seizures and memorised what to do just in case I needed to help someone in a similar situation" he nods