Liam sick on Oscar's 1st birthday

A/N- This is like the Liam sick on Christmas, Easter and Father's Day. Liam and Niall adopted 2 kids who are biological siblings.

Niall- 29
Liam- 28
Luna- 4
Oscar- 1
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

It is the 30th September. The day before Oscar's first birthday. Our little baby boy is going to be 1 tomorrow. We have this whole party planned with our families and the boys tomorrow but I have woken up this morning not feeling the greatest. I have had really bad stomach cramps. I haven't told Niall because I hate the fact that I seem to always be sick on special occasions and Oscar's first birthday is definitely a special occasion.

Niall comes into the living room and says "You alright babe? You look very pale and you are being very quiet" I nod and respond "I'm fine Ni. I promise" Niall nods and says "If you are sure babe" I nod and Niall goes back into the kitchen. I lay down on the sofa and close my eyes. What feels like 2 seconds later I am being shaken awake. "Li you need to go and pick Oscar up. I let you sleep and I picked Luna up." I nod and walk out of the house. I go to my car and drive to pick Oscar up from nursery. Niall normally drops both kids off at school and nursery and normally I pick them both up.

Once I get to Oscar's nursery I sit in the car and take a couple of deep breaths before I leave the car and go to the door. I press on the buzzer and wait for someone. Someone says over the intercom "Hello?" I say "Hi I'm here to pick up Oscar" the person says "Alright we will be there in a minute" I respond "Alright thank you" I put a hand on my stomach and swallow thickly.

A couple of minutes later the door opens and I say "Hi Oscar. Did you have a good day?" Emma says "Say hi papa. I've had a great day" I smile and say "That's good." I take Oscar off of Emma and say "Did he sleep today?" Emma nods and says "We had our two naps and we drank our milk as well didn't we Oscar" Oscar smiles and Emma says "You are 1 tomorrow aren't you" I nod and say "Yeah we are. You stop providing formula when they are a year old don't you" Emma nods and says "Yeah we can offer him cows milk or you can bring some formula in if he still needs it" I say "Offer him cows milk. We are starting to give him cows milk at home anyway" Emma nods and says "He will also have the same tea as everyone else now as well so that is sandwiches" I nod and say to Oscar "Shall we go and find Daddy and Luna at home" he smiles and I say "Say thank you to Emma" Oscar waves and I say "Thank you see you next week. Have a lovely weekend" Emma responds "Bye Oscar see you next week. You too enjoy your birthday Oscar"

I smile and I carry Oscar to the car and I strap him into his car seat and I get in the car. I rest my head on the steering wheel and I grip my stomach and take a deep breath. I start the car and start to drive home. I have no clue how I made it home but I did and I get out of the car as soon as I stand up the world goes dizzy. I hold onto the car and close my eyes. I really don't feel well. I slowly open my eyes and I carefully get Oscar out of the car.

I carry him into the house and I say "Niall where are you?" Niall responds "Kitchen babe" I nod and carry Oscar to the kitchen Niall says "Hi Oscar did you have a good day at nursery" I nod and say "He did didn't you Oscar. Could you take him for a minute I really need to go to the toilet" Niall nods and takes Oscar off of me. I quickly rush to the bathroom and I lock the door behind me. I crash to my knees in front of the toilet and I gag and throw up. Tears roll down my face I hate throwing up especially alone. I hear Luna outside the door saying "Papa. Daddy says it's dinner time." I get a small break from throwing up before I say "Luna tell daddy I'll be there in a minute" before I throw up again.

Luna's pov

I hear some strange sounds coming from the bathroom. Papa is making some silly noises in there. I go to the kitchen. Daddy says "Lu is papa coming?" I nod and say "Yeah daddy. Papa said that he will be here in a minute" daddy nods and I say "Papa was making some noises in the bathroom." Daddy asks "Luna what noises was papa making?" I shrug and say "They were loud. Is papa alright daddy?" Daddy responds "I don't know Lulu. Stay here and I'll go talk to papa." I nod and daddy leaves the room.