Liam air sick

Liam's pov

We are half way through our on the road again tour and we are flying to a new country this morning . I hate flying I am always sick when we fly. I feel someone shake me. I slowly open my eyes and Niall says "Are you ok babe?" I shake my head. Niall says worriedly "Are you worried about flying?" I nod and say "You know I hate flying" I nod and say "I know babe. I will look after you and give you cuddles afterwards" I nod and I get dressed. Once I am dressed Niall says to me "Li do you want to take your medicine before we leave?" I nod and quickly take my medicine.

Skipping to on the plain still Liam's pov

We are just about to take off. I really hate this part. I am almost always sick. Niall knows so he has a bag on hand just in case. I take Niall's hand and grip it he smiles at me and says "You'll be ok." I nod and squeeze my eyes shut just as we start moving. As we go into the air my ears pop which makes me gag. Niall puts the bag under my chin and I gag over the bag before I throw up. I throw up everything I have eaten in the last day then I fall back on Niall and I close my eyes.

Niall's pov

Liam has just fallen asleep on my shoulder. That went better than normal. Louis says "How is he?" I respond "That went better than normal. I recon he will sleep until we are about to land" Harry responds "Do you really think that or do you hope?" I respond "I hope. He'll probably wake up in about an hour" they nod

About half an hour later still Niall's pov

"Ni, I think I'm about to be sick" I hold the bag under Liam's chin just in time for him to throw up. I whisper some comforting words to Liam and he says after 3 rounds of throwing up "I'm done" I nod and tie up the bag and I put it down to dispose of. Liam leans his head on my shoulder. I smile at him but notice that he has tears in his eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" Liam says "I hate throwing up" he buries his face in my shoulder and soon I feel him shaking and his tears soaking through my top. I gently rub his back and say "Shhh you're ok. I don't think you'll have anything left in your stomach to throw up babe why don't you go back to sleep." I feel him nod his head against my shoulder and soon I hear his breathing even out and his soft snoring. I smile.

Skipping until they are about to land still Niall's pov

Liam has been up every half an hour feeling sick but about half of the time not actually throwing up but when he did he threw up quite a bit. This is another part of the flight that Liam hates. The landing. I say to Liam "Just to give you some warning babe we are about to land" Liam nods and says "Just make sure we have a bag for me to throw up in. I think I will probably throw up" I nod and and Liam a bag knowing now he will definitely need some comfort. I already start to rub his back. He starts to gag just as we are about to land. He throws up twice before he is just dry heaving over the bag I say to him "Li I don't think you have anything left in your stomach babe" he nods and throws up once more before he hands the bag to me. "Have you finished?" He nods and I tie up the bag.

Once we have landed I pick up all the bag that the flight attendant didn't take to dispose of and both my and Liam's carry on. I help Liam put his back pack on and I put mine on. We leave the plane and we go threw security and we sit down for a while so that Liam can settle his stomach more. I pull Liam into a hug and say "Are you ok now?" Liam shakes his head and says "My stomach still feels a bit off but it always does after a flight" I nod and say "Yeah we can sit here for a bit though Li" he nods. About 10 minutes later Liam says "I think I'm good to go" I nod and help Liam up and we go to the van. Once we are in the van both me and Liam strap in and Liam rests his head on my shoulder and he closes his eyes.

Once we get back to the hotel I don't want to wake Liam up. I look over and see that there is no fans about. I smile and say "I'm going to carry Liam in. I don't want to wake him. He finds it difficult to fall back asleep" the others nod and I carefully unstrap myself and Liam and I gently lift him up and I carry Liam up to the hotel lobby. Paul goes to the front desk and he comes back about five minutes later with 2 key cards "Liam and Niall can share the smaller of the two rooms and Harry, Louis and Zayn can share the bigger of the two" we nod and I carry Liam up to our room. Paul unlocks the door and opens it for me. I place Liam down on the bed and say to Paul "Thanks Paul" he responds "Your welcome Niall. Night" I respond "Night" he hands me the key and he leaves the room. I put the key on the bedside table and I gently pull the duvet out from underneath Liam accidentally waking him up he says tiredly "Ni, where are we?" I respond "The hotel babe. Shh go back to sleep" he responds "Come cuddle me" I smile and crawl into bed next to him and we both fall asleep.

The next morning Liam felt loads better