Liam stressed on his own

Liam's pov

I am about to release my solo dabut album (lp1) in about a month. I thought my management were better to begin with but they have been overworking me now that my album is about to come out. They have been saying that my vocals weren't good enough and keeping me at the studio from 5am until 2am normally with not enough breaks. I have barely slept barely ate. I have even barely seen my son I feel bad for letting him down. I want to be there for him. My management come in "Time to record" I nod and go into the recording booth about five minutes into the session my management cut the music off "Liam pay attention" I respond "I'm sorry, if you just let me sleep then I will be able to focus more" my manager glares at me and starts the music up again completely ignoring what I said.

At 1.30am still Liam's pov

I start to drive home. Somehow I make it home and I collapse on my sofa before falling asleep. It feels like 10 minutes when my phone rings I answer the phone  "LIAM WHERE ARE YOU? YOU ARE LATE" I hear my manager yell angrily "please I need a few days off to catch up on sleep please" I say quietly "NO YOU NEED TO COME IN. If you are not here in half an hour I don't know what will happen" they hang up. Tears well up in my eyes. I really don't want to go in. I wipe my eyes and go to my car and drive to the studio. My manager shoves me into the recording booth and we record for an hour straight before he sends me off to a break.

I collapse on the sofa and fall asleep instantly. What feels like 2 minutes later I am being shaken roughly "Wake up there is no time to sleep" I turn on my stomach trying to get away from the shaking "Please I am stressed and exhausted." My manager drags me off the sofa and into the recording booth. I am starting to loose my love for music. I can't cope on my own. I try to keep tears at bay but I can't and they start to fall rapidly. I need help I can't cope on my own anymore. "Liam stop crying it's not that bad we are recording" I whimper and shake my head.

I run out of the recording booth and I grab my phone and run into the bathrooms and I lock the door behind me I feel something come up in my throat and I crash to my knees and heave up everything I have eaten in the past couple of days. Once I am done I flush the toilet and call the first person I can think to call, Niall he always helped me when I was feeling stressed during the one direction years, as it stars ringing I start sobbing. Niall picks up on the fourth ring and instantly says "Liam what's up? Why you crying?" I start sobbing more and say "I can't cope on my own" Niall responds "Where are you Liam?" I start gaging again and I throw up in the toilet again "Li are you sick?" I respond "I don't know. I can't cope I need help" Niall responds "Liam I will come and help you, you need to tell me where you are. Can you do that for me?" I nod even though he can't see me and I say shakily still crying "I am in the bathroom at the studio" Niall responds "Ok Liam I am on my way. I will see you soon. Go somewhere more comfortable" I nod and slowly get up. I unlock the door and look around.

I quickly go into the artist area and lay down on the sofa feeling drained "Liam I've got to go. I will be with you in ten minutes" I start sobbing again "Don't go" Niall responds "Li I need to focus on driving." Niall ends the call and I start sobbing more and about 8 minutes later I am hyperventilating. My management come in but leaves me straight afterwards seeing my state.

I feel someone hug me tight and I sob into their chest and they rub my back soothingly. I hear Niall's voice saying "Li don't cry buddy" I slowly start to calm down "I don't want to be here" Niall hugs me tighter. "Liam you feel really skinny. When was the last time you ate something?" I shrug "I normally depending on how tired I am and I get home will ether have a slice of toast or an apple" I hear Niall sigh "Liam that is no where near enough food" I pull my head out of Niall's chest and rub my eyes and lean my head on Niall's shoulder and say "I know. It's just that I am here from like 5am to normally about 1 or 2 am the next day so I don't have enough time. I barely sleep at night and when ever I can I try to squeeze in a nap I am so tired and stressed. I just want to go home. I've been sick" I rub my eyes again and I close my eyes.