Liam sea sick

Harry's pov

We have just finished take me home tour. Today the boys and I have decided to go on a boat ride. I am quite worried about Liam. He has been quite quiet since we have decided to go on the boat. Once we get to the dock I ask "Li are you ok?" He nods and we get on the boat. The minute we are on the boat Liam sits down on a deck chair. I sit in the one next to him "Are you sure you are ok? You have been quiet since we decide to come on the boat" he nods again and I decide to leave it and keep an eye on him. About 5 minutes into the boat ride Liam falls asleep.

About an hour later Liam's pov

I wake up feeling really nauseous and I instantly know what is about to happen. I hate boats because I get very sea sick. I feel bile come up my throat and I run to the edge of the boat with my hand covering my mouth. Once I am at the edge of the boat I uncover my mouth and throw up. I feel someone rub my back and an Irish accent saying "Do you want Harry?" I nod and Niall yells "Louis, Zayn someone wake Harry. Liam is being sick" I throw up again and tears involuntary fall down my face. Niall has to hold my shoulders to make sure I don't fall off the boat.

I feel another pair of hands on my back and I instantly know it is Harry. He says to me "Why didn't you tell anyone you get sea sick babe?" I shrug and throw up once more before I say "I'm done I think. Harry says "Do you want to go and sit down in the deck chair you were in before. Zayn and Louis are grabbing you a few bits" I nod and we go and sit down. Harry sits next to me and says "Why didn't you tell us that you get sea sick?" I shrug and say "I don't know. I didn't want to ruin the day out" Harry responds "Li you won't have ruined the day out. We could have helped you" I nod and say urgently "Haz I think I might throw up" I start gaging. I slap a hand to my mouth and gag again.

Harry's pov

Zayn runs over and hands me the bucket and says "Got to get back To Lou. He feels sick as well." I say "Are you ok dealing with him?" He nods and runs back towards Louis. I quickly put the bucket under Liam chin and he throws up. I gently rub his back. Niall walks over to us. "The boat is going back to the docks both Liam and Louis are sea sick" I nod and continue to provide comfort to Liam.

Once he is finished he stands up and sits down with me. He cuddles into me. He closes his eyes and falls asleep straight away. Niall quickly empties the bucket. Zayn comes over carrying Louis who is also asleep "Is he ok?" Zayn nods "Yeah he's fine. What about Liam?" I respond "He's fine as well. Did Louis actually throw up?" Zayn responds "Yeah he did a few times. He is asleep now" I nod and say "So is Liam."

Once we are at the dock I carefully pick Liam up and Zayn carefully picks Louis up. We start to get of the boat. Niall steps off first and helps me to get off so I don't trip. Then he helps Zayn. We go to the car and Zayn puts Louis in the front passenger seat and straps him in. He gets into the drivers seat. I carefully slide Liam into the middle so he is in between me and Niall. I gently strap him in and both me and Niall strap in. Liam rests his head on my shoulder. Zayn says "Is everyone ready to go home?" We nod and we drive home.

Once we are home Niall carefully unstraps Liam and I gently pick him up being careful not to wake him. I carry him up to the front door which Zayn left open for us and I carry Liam in.

No ones pov

Once Liam is awake he feels fine again and he thanked Harry for looking after him.