Kid Liam deaf (Request)

Prompt- one where Liam is 6 years old and he is deaf and he becomes friends with the other boys

Requested by- anonymous

Ages (they are all in the same academic year)-
Louis-7
Niall-7
Zayn-6
Harry-6
Liam-6
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

My name is Liam and I am 6 years old. I am about to start a new school because my mum had to relocate for work. I am really nervous to start a new school. I don't want to be bullied again because I am deaf. I have cochlear implants to help me hear. I can hear some sounds and if people talk loudly and clearly. I still mostly use sign language and I don't really like meeting new people. My mum comes in my bedroom and signs to me 'You ready to go Liam?' I shake my head and point to my ears. My mum nods and helps me to put on my hearing aids and attach the cochlear implants to my head mum signs 'You ready now?" I nod and sign 'I'm nervous mummy' my mum hugs me and she says clearly so I can hear her "You will be fine Liam. I promise" I nod.

We go downstairs and I grab my school bag and we go to mums car. Mum helps me to strap in and she kisses me on the forehead. I smile and mum smiles back and shuts my door. She goes round to the drivers side and she gets in the car and drives to the school.

Once we get to the school I see lots of children outside. Mum parks the car and gets out. She comes round to my door and opens it. I sign to her 'Mummy there are lots of people and noises. I don't like it' my mum nods and signs 'I know baby. Let's take you inside so you can meet your teacher yeah' I nod and mum helps me out of the car. My mum takes my hand and leads me to the school office.

Karen's pov

I take my son's small hand and I lead him to the main reception. I say to the person there. "Hi this is Liam and it is his first day here today." The person nods and says "What's his last name and your name. I say "My name is Karen Payne and his last name is Payne as well" the person nods and says. "His teacher is Mrs Edwards in class 2" I nod and say "Thank you. Is it alright if I show him where to go? He is a bit nervous" the receptionist nods and says "Of course. I think his teacher wanted to talk to you anyways" I nod and take Liam to class 2. I bend down to his level and sign 'This is your class room Liam" he nods and I knock on the door.

The classroom door opens and the teacher says "Ahh you must be Mrs Payne and Liam" I nod and say "Yeah." The teacher says "I'm Mrs Edwards and I will be Liam's teacher this year. Come in and I will show you the room" I nod and I go in followed by Liam who is looking very nervous and hiding behind my leg. Mrs Edwards shows me around the classroom and Liam where his tray is. Then she gets down on Liam's level and signs 'Hi Liam how are you?' Liam smiles and signs back 'I'm good. How are you?' I smile and Mrs Edwards says "I have a daughter a little bit older than him who also has cochlear implants" I nod and say "It's great to see that a teacher that he has had knows sign language. His other teachers at his previous school only knew the basics of sign language" Mrs Edwards nods and says "All teachers here knows sign language and we teach the children as well as it is a useful skill to have" I nod and crouch down to Liam's level and say clearly "Liam I'm going to go now. You will be alright here" Liam clings onto me and starts crying. I rub his back and gently pull him back slightly to look into his eyes. I say to him clearly "You will be fine. I promise. I'll be back later yeah" Liam nods and signs 'I miss you mummy' I hug him one last time before I say to him clearly "I'll miss you too. I'll see you later though" Liam nods and signs 'Love you mummy' I smile at him and sign 'Love you too Liam' I leave the Liam with Mrs Edwards and I walk to my car.

Liam's pov

My mummy has just left the room and I am feeling a sad. My teacher is really nice though. I like my teacher. Mrs Edwards signs to me 'Why don't you sit here and I will get the other children in' I nod and sit in the chair that Mrs Edwards is pointing to and she lets in the other children. 4 noisy boys sits next to me and I get a bit overwhelmed by all the noises I am hearing. Mrs Edwards says and she signs at the same time for me "Year 2 we are being very noisy. We need to use our listing ears please." Everyone stops talking and Mrs Edwards says "Today we have a new student with us. We need to be kind to him. His name is Liam and he has something special to help him hear called cochlear implants. He is quite shy so we need to be very kind to him and make him feel welcome. Niall and Louis you are sitting next to Liam so I would like you to play with him at play time"  two of the four boys that are sat by me nods.

Liam Payne sickflicks (Requests open)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara