Lilo Liam sick on a date (Request)

Requested by: heartstopper_fan1

Prompt: a Lilo date one where Li is ill and Lou doesn't believe him until the middle of the date where things go wrong.
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

We have just finished our OTRA tour. Today me and Louis are going on a date. I woke up feeling really nauseous though. I have already ran to the bathroom twice to throw up. I go downstairs and Niall says to me "Li are you alright bud?" I shake my head and say "I'm sick. I need to tell Lou we can't go on our date today" Niall nods and says "Lou is in the garden" I nod and go outside

I walk over to Louis and I sit next to him. I lean my head on his shoulder and Louis smiles down at me. I say to him "I don't feel well Lou. I have thrown up twice this morning" Louis glares at me and says "You don't feel warm. You are fine. We are going on the date." I sigh and Louis says "Go and get ready we leave soon" I nod and walk into the house looking at the ground with tears blurring my vision. Niall says "Liam" I look up at him and Niall says "Li what's wrong buddy? You look like you are about to cry" a small tear slips out of my eye and I say "He didn't believe me." Niall hugs me as I start crying. "I really don't feel well" Niall rubs my back and I say "I better go and get ready." Niall nods and says "I'll try and get Louis to listen." I nod and go upstairs.

Once I am upstairs I go into the bathroom and I lock the door. I decide to have a shower. Hopefully that will help the pounding in my skull and the nauseous feeling I have in my stomach. I turn the water on and get it to the right temperature before I get in. I start to wash my hair as another wave of nausea comes over to me. I double over and gag. I quickly get out of the shower and crash to my knees by the toilet. I throw up a couple of times before I feel like I am finished. I stand back up and I flush the chain. I quickly get back in the shower and quickly finish my shower and I turn off the water and wrap a towel around my waist and I leave the bathroom

Louis comes over and says "Why did you lie to Niall about being sick?" I say "I am sick Louis. I threw up during my shower" Louis glares at me and says "Stop faking. Go and get ready" I nod and go into our bedroom. I quickly get myself dried and dressed before I style my hair

About ten minutes later Louis yells "Liam are you ready" I nod and leave my room. He smiles at me I try to give him a smile back "Come on then babe. Let's go" I nod and we leave the house. Louis opens the car door for me and I sit down and Louis shuts the car door. We drive to an aquarium where Louis gets out and opens my door and helps me out. We go and Louis buys our tickets and we go around the aquarium. Normally would love to come here but today I feel really sick and I just want to go home and cuddle with Louis in bed.

I feel something start to come up in my throat I say to Louis quickly "I'm just going to the toilet" Louis nods and says "I'll wait for you here" I nod and rush to the toilet. I get to the bathroom and lock the stall door behind me and I crash to my knees and throw up everything I have in my stomach. I wish Louis was here with me. I hate throwing up alone. Once I am finish I stand up and flush the chain. I quickly wash my hands and go out and find Louis. He says "You alright? You were in there for a while." I nod knowing he won't believe me even if I tell him the truth. Louis nods and says "Come on babe. Let's go to our favourite restaurant yeah" I nod and we leave the aquarium.

At the restaurant still Liam's pov

We have ordered our food already. I feel worse now than I did at the aquarium. I think it is all the smell of the food making me feel nauseous. I swallow thickly as the waiter brings our food over. I look at the food and swallow again. Louis says "Li are you going to eat?" I nod and slowly pick up my fork and eat a small mouthful. I suppress a gag and I have another mouthful before I gag and throw up all over myself and the floor and the table. Louis is instantly by my side and he rubs my back.

Louis pov

Liam gags and throws up all over himself, the floor and the table. I feel really bad for not believing him. I instantly go to Liam and I rub his back as he continues to throw up. Once he finishes he looks up at me with tears running down his face looking very embarrassed. I say to him "I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry for not believing you" he says quietly "I just wanna go home" I nod and a waiter comes over "Is everything alright here?" I shake my head and the waiter says "I'll get a mop and clean it up" I nod and Liam says "I wanna go home LouLou" I gently rub his back gently. The waiter comes over and says "This meal is on the house. Get him home to rest" I nod and help Liam to stand up and I say "Let's get you home babe" Liam nods and we start to walk to my car.

We are halfway out of the restaurant when Liam says "M gonna be sick" I nod and take Liam to the bathroom and Liam crashes to the ground and gags. He throws up and start crying. I gently rub his back and say "Hey Shh. Your alright" he says "Lou I need to let it out both ways" I nod and say "There is nothing to catch the vomit in" Liam stands up and pulls down his trousers and boxers and sits on the toilet and he lets out a load of diarrhoea and he gags and throws up over himself and the floor. I gently rub his back as he lets it out both ways. After about five minutes Liam says "M finished" I nod and turn around to give him some privacy.

A couple of minutes later Liam leans his head on my shoulder and I say "You ready to go Liam?" He nods sadly and we leave the bathroom. I say to someone as we leave "Someone will need to clean the floor in the bathroom" they nod and I take Liam out to my car and I help Liam to get in and I say "Get some sleep babe" Liam nods and I shut the door and he leans his head on the car window. I get into the car and I start to drive home. I rest one of my hands on his knee and I gently rub his knee and soon he is fast asleep

Once we are home I quietly get out out of the car and I carefully open the door. I gently unstrap Liam and I lift him into my arms. I carry him into the house and Niall says "Is he alright?" I shake my head and say "He threw up in the middle of dinner" Niall nods and I say "I'm going to put him in the bath" Niall nods again and I carry Liam upstairs and into the bathroom.

I gently put Liam on the floor and I start to run the bath. I hear Liam saying "Lou I really don't feel well" I say "I know babe I know" I grab the thermometer and say "Let's check your temperature then we can get you cleaned up" Liam nods and I put the thermometer in Liam's ear and I press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I say "39.8. Let's get you in the bath" Liam nods and I help Liam out of his dirty clothes and into the bath. He starts crying "It's cold" I say "I know babe, I know we need to lower your temperature" Liam nods but is still crying. I gently clean him up. About five minutes later I grab the thermometer and place it in his ear and press the button "38.6. Much better come on babe let's get you to bed" Liam nods and I help him out of the bath and pull the plug out of the drain. I grab a towel and rap it around his shivering form.

We go into our bedroom and I help Liam to get dried and dressed. I say to him "Get some sleep babe. I'll be here when you wake up" he nods and cuddles into my side. I gently rub his stomach and soon his soft snoring can be heard

A week later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 4 days and Liam and Louis went back out on their date a couple of days later and they had a great time on their date. Liam thanked Louis for looking after him whilst he was sick.