Liam hurt whilst filming story of my life

Liam's pov

We are filming Story of my life. I am filming a scene with my mum dad and sisters. I have just finished filming and I miss judge how far away I am from the edge of the step. I fall and face plant the floor. I am so embarrassed that I fell over in front of my family.

My mum rushes over to me and says "Liam are you alright" I look up at her with tears of embarrassment and pain in my eyes. My mum says to my dad "Geoff go and get Liam some tissues. He has a nose bleed" she then says to me "Liam can you sit up for me please?" I nod slightly and sit up but I avoid eye contact with my mum and sisters. I am so embarrassed.

My dad comes in a few minutes later with some tissues and he hands them to my mum. Mum says to me "Liam hold these onto your nose and hold your head down." I nod and look at the floor holding the tissues to my nose my mum says to me "Do you hurt anywhere else Liam?" I shake my head and my mum says "Are you sure" I nod and the tears that I have been trying to hold back start to fall down my face.

Louis rushes over and says "You alright babe?" I nod keeping my face down. My mum says "Li could I have a look at your nose please?" I shake my head not wanting to have eye contact with anyone. My mum gently lift up my head and she wipes my face and says "Hey why are you crying for?" I shrug and my mum takes the tissue from my hand. Mum says "Ruth go and put this in the bin for me and get some more tissues and some water as well and Nicola go and find an ice pack for his nose" they both nod and run off to do what they need to do.

My mum says "Why you crying for Liam?" I respond "I'm embarrassed that I face planted the floor." My mum hugs me and Louis takes my hand. My dad pats my back and says "It doesn't matter Liam. Everyone falls over at some point or another" I nod and pull my face out of my mum's shoulder and say "Do you think my nose is broken?" Mum shakes her head. "I don't think so Li. But I want to put an ice pack on for a little and I will take you to the hospital in a bit" I shake my head and say "No I don't wanna go to the hospital. My nose doesn't hurt." My mum rolls her eyes and says "Li you need to go. We need to know if your nose is broken or not. I am not a medical professional I only know basic first aid." I say "Has my nose stopped bleeding" mum nods and I say "It has been less than 10 minutes you said last time I face planted the floor and my nose actually broke I had to go to the hospital if my nose bled for longer than 10 minutes" my mum sighs and says "You are right. I won't make you go to the hospital." I nod.

Ruth and Nicola comes back over. Mum takes the water and tissues from Ruth and she wets one of the tissues and she gently cleans up my nose from the dry blood. Once she has finished cleaning up my nose she puts an ice pack on my nose for 15 minutes. 15 minutes later I feel much better. Louis helps me up and hugs me and whispers in my ear "You alright babe?" I nod and Louis kisses my head before we finish shooting the music video

A few days later no one's pov

Liam's nose stopped hurting the next day and when the music video and the behind the scenes got released the fans loved the videos