Liam hurt whilst filming one thing

Liam's pov

We are filming our third music video and we are filming around London. Right now we are messing around and play fighting as usual. We are running down this big hill when I suddenly twist my right ankle and I fall to the floor. I whimper and the boys run over to me. Louis says "Li are you alright?" I nod and say "Yeah I'm fine. Help me up please" Louis nods and helps me up. I bite my tongue to not make any noise of pain. Louis says "Li are you sure you are alright?" I nod and continue filming.

About half way through the day still Liam's pov

We have been jumping and running around all morning and my ankle is killing me. I am not telling the other boys though. They will only worry about me. I don't need them worrying about me. I am daddy direction after all. We are having some lunch before we continue filming. I sit on the sofa and close my eyes. My ankle really hurts. I should probably tell someone but I really don't want to. Louis sits next to me and says "Are you alright babe?" I nod and Louis looks at me like he doesn't believe me. Louis says "Come on let's go and finish the music video I nod.

Louis pov

I walk out behind Liam and I see that he is limping slightly. I say "Li are you sure you are alright?" Liam nods and we walk off.

At the end of the video shoot still Louis pov

Liam has just limped back to the bus and I follow him. I say to him concerned "Li are you sure you are alright babe?" Liam nods and sits down. He takes off his left shoe before he tries to take off his right shoe. He whimpers and I say to him "Li babe let me help you." Liam nods with tears in his eyes. I very carefully take Liam's shoe off for him. I then take off Liam's sock and gasp "Li your ankle is so swollen. We need to get you to the hospital now" Liam shakes his head and says "I'm fine." I respond "No you aren't Liam, you need to go to the hospital now. Or I will drag you there. We are going"

At the hospital still Louis pov

We have just been seen by a doctor and Liam has had an x-ray. The doctor thinks it is just badly sprained but they just wanted to do an X-ray just incase. The doctor comes back in and says "His ankle is badly sprained." I nod and the doctor puts a boot on him and says "His boot needs to stay on for 8 weeks. He will need to use crutches for 3 weeks and he can take off his boot to have a shower" I nod and we go back to the bus.

8 weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better and thanked Louis for looking after him.