Liam anorexic TRIGGER WARNING

This was requested by Peki_H

Liam's pov

We have just finished our take me home tour about a week ago. I haven't been on Twitter since about a week before the end of the tour. I grab my phone and I go on Twitter. I see that I have got loads of mentions. I have a look at them most of them say a similar thing '@real_liam_payne you are so fat compared to the other boys. You should go on a diet or starve yourself' after I read a few more comments tears start to stream down my face I have always been self conscious about my weight.

I get up and go to the full length mirror. I lift up my top and all I see is fat. More tears fall down my face as I continue to look at my reflection. I put my top down and go over to my bed and lay down facing the wall crying silently. I pull the covers over me wanting to sweat off some calories.

After a few minutes my tears have stopped. I hear someone knock on my door but I stay silent hoping they will go away. I hear my door open and I close my eyes pretending to be asleep "Liam" I feel someone shake me "Li I'm sorry bud. You need to wake up for food" I continue to pretend to be asleep not wanting to eat anything. "Liam I know you are tired but you need to eat" I open my eyes slowly so it looks like I have just woken up up. I see Niall "Come on Li. Let's go and get some food." I nod reluctantly and follow him downstairs.

I sit at the table looking down at the food I really don't want to eat or that I need. I eat about half of it before I start to play with it "Li are you going to eat more" I shake my head and say "I'm tired. Can I go back upstairs and go back to bed?" Harry responds slowly "Are you ok Liam?" I nod "Can I go back to bed now?" The others look at me worriedly but nods

I go upstairs and I go into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I kneel down by the toilet and I stick my fingers down my throat making myself throw up in the toilet a few times. Tears involuntary fall down my face. I've always hated being sick alone but I know I need to now. I stick my fingers down my throat again and I throw up twice more before I feel empty. I stand up and flush the toilet. I quickly wash my hands and brush my teeth. Then I spray the bathroom with air freshener to make it not smell like vomit. I unlock the door and look around before going to my room and closing the door.

I get into bed covering myself fully before crying myself to sleep hoping that I will burn off some calories like that. The next morning I wake up before anyone in the house. I get changed into my running kit and I write a note saying that I am going for a run

I get outside and I start to head for the park. I hope I don't see any fans when I am on my run today. I get to the park and I do a few laps before I sit down with my head in my hands trying not to cry. I hear someone call my name but I don't look up until they sit next to me. I look up and see a girl who I don't recognise she must be a fan "Hi Liam. I'm your biggest fan" I give her a fake smile and say "Hi what's your name?" The fan smile at me and says excitedly "My name is Ava" I give her a fake smile again and I say "Hi Ava." She then asks me "Can you sign this for me please and can I have a photo" I nod and she gives me a book and I sign it quickly and she takes a picture with me "Sorry love but I have to go now the boys will be worried because I'm gone for so long" Ava nods and says "Thank you Liam" I give her a fake smile and say "Your welcome"

I start to run home but I decide last minute to go to a place that only Louis and I know about or go there. I sit on the abandoned swing and I place my head in my hands and I start sobbing. After a few minutes I feel someone rub my back. I jump before I hear Louis say "Li it's only me Louis. Why are you crying for?" I instantly say "No reason" and I wipe my eyes but tears keep on coming. Louis pulls me into a hug and I try to escape because I don't want him to feel how fat I am but Louis has me in a tight grip and he says "I'm not letting you out of my hug until you tell me why you are crying" I am suddenly really angry and I manage to break free from Louis grip "I SAID IT WAS NOTHING" then I run home as fast as I can and I get home and slam my bedroom door and blocking it with my chair under the door handle so it won't be able to open and I fall to my bed sobbing silently into my pillow.