Liam and Niall hurt on stage

Liam's pov

We are half way through our where we are tour. We are almost finished our second concert in Toronto Canada. We are in between little white lies and best song ever me and Louis are having a water fight as usual. Louis is about to pour a massive bucket of water over me so I start running. I look behind me to see where Louis is and I am not looking where I am going. I don't see that my laces are undone. I step on one of my laces and I go flying across the stage and I knock Niall over onto my right wrist. He winces as I accidentally bump into his bad knee. I say "I'm sorry Niall. I didn't mean to. I was trying to not get soaked" Niall says "It's alright Liam. I'm fine honestly." I say "Niall you are on my wrist" Niall sits up and moves off my arm. I cradle my wrist to my chest and Niall says jokingly "Do I really weigh that much" I say "No you don't. But when you landed on my wrist it got crushed between you and the stage." Niall smiles sadly at me and says "Sorry about that." He pulls me to him and he gently grabs my arm to inspect my wrist. I whimper slightly. I hear Niall gasp and he says "Liam your wrist is swollen" I look at it and say "Oh yeah it is. I'll be fine though. We only have one more song" Niall looks at me unsure then Louis says "Are you two ok? You both took quite the tumble there" I say "I'm fine. My wrist is a bit swollen. Niall how's your knee?" He says "It's fine. It doesn't hurt that much."

Once the concert is finished still Liam's pov

As soon as we get off stage I cradle my wrist to my chest again and Louis says "We need to get both of you to the hospital. Liam your wrist is swollen and Niall, we need to make sure your knee is still alright" I say "I'm sorry Niall. You might have to have knee surgery again because of me" Niall says "No Liam. It is not your fault. I probably won't need knee surgery again. My knee feels fine. It barely hurts. I am worried about your wrist though. It is quite swollen" I say "I'm fine though. See I can pick up the water bottle with my right hand" I pick it up and I try and suppress the whimper. Zayn says "Liam. You are not fine. Even picking up your water bottle you look like you are in pain" I give in because my wrist really does hurt. I sigh and say "Fine I'll go to the hospital"

Once we are at the hospital. Harry and Louis comes with me into the room and Zayn goes with Niall. I have just had an x-ray on my wrist. Harry says "I'm just going to check to see how Niall is" both me and Louis nods and Harry leaves the room. Louis says to me "How's your wrist bud?" I shrug and say "My wrist does hurt. I'll be fine though." Louis nods as the doctor comes in. The doctor says "Your wrist is broken. We are going to put a cast on your wrist. What colour would you like." I say "Blue please" the doctor nods and puts on the cast. Whilst the doctor is putting my cast on Harry comes back in the room and he says "Niall and Zayn are in the van. Niall's knee is fine. Just a bit swollen which will go down with rest and ice." I nod. The doctor says "You are good to go. You will need to go back to a hospital in six to eight weeks." I nod and we go down to the van. Niall says "Liam I broke your wrist" I shrug and say "It's fine. I should have made sure that my laces were done up"

8 weeks later no one's pov

Niall's knee was feeling much better the next day but he still rested it. Liam's cast came off after 8 weeks of being in the cast and they are both feeling better