All sick but no one believes them (Request)

Prompt- one where all the 1D boys are sick and Paul comes and picks them up because they have a busy day and Paul doesn't believe them so he takes their temperature and it is normal and then they all faint at the concert that night.

Requested by-Rebekahharber4
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

We are half way through our up all night tour. We all have been up most of the night. I have been up the longest with Harry, then Zayn, then Louis and finally Niall. We are all sick. We have all thrown up at least once. Niall and I have both thrown up 3 times already. I am just about to call Paul. He picks up and says "I'm just coming Liam." I respond "We can't go today. We are all sick. We have all thrown up at least once. Niall and I have thrown up 3 times already this morning" Paul says "I'm not believing you Liam. Last time this happened you were all faking. You are really busy today." I respond "But we are actually sick today" Paul says "Liam just go and get ready. I'm taking your temperatures when I get there" I sigh and the call ends. I glare at the floor and Harry says to me "How did it go?" I shrug and say "Paul didn't believe me. We all need to get ready." I put my head in my hands and Louis says "No we won't get ready. We will wait until Paul gets here. Did he say anything else?" I shrug and respond "He said that he would take our temperatures" everyone nods and we wait for Paul.

About five minutes later Paul comes into the room and says "Boys why aren't you ready to go. I told you Liam that you all needed to get ready to go. All I was going to do was check your temperatures." Louis says "We are all sick Paul. I know we have all thrown up at least once. Even Liam." I suddenly feel really nauseous. I get up and run to the bathroom. I slam the door and lock it behind me. I instantly hover over the toilet and I gag over the toilet bringing vomit up successfully the first time. I throw up 4 more times before my stomach settles. I flush the toilet and I rinse out my mouth. I wash my hands and I leave the bathroom.

Paul says "Why did you run off for. I was about to talk to you." I say "I felt really nauseous and I threw up." The boys look at me worriedly. They all know that I don't admit I have thrown up unless I felt more than awful. I am feeling more than awful. I don't know how any of us are going to make it though the day. Paul says "Liam you are the last one to get your temperature checked. All the others don't have temperatures. I nod and Paul puts the thermometer in my mouth. I gag slightly but I don't bring anything up. Paul glares at me when I gag. Once the thermometer beeps Paul takes it out of my mouth. "37.9 you are fine. You boys better get ready" we all nod and go upstairs.

Niall says to me "Li are you alright? You look awful" I say "I feel it too. How do you boys feel?" Everyone says "Sick." Harry says "Liam do you think you will make it though today? I can try and convince Paul to let you stay home" I say "I'll be fine besides there is probably no point in trying." I go into mine and Niall's room and he says to me "Let me know if you feel any worse babe." I nod and say "You as well" Niall nods and we both get changed.

Once I am changed I get another wave of nausea. I stop and take a few deep breath and Niall asks me worriedly "You alright babe?" I nod and the nausea thankfully passes without me throwing up. I honestly don't know how I am going to make it though today. We go downstairs and Paul rushes us in the van. When we are in the van I lay my head on Niall's shoulder and he rests his head on my head and we both must have fallen asleep at some point because we get woken up by Louis shaking us "Li, Ni wake up" I groan and open my eyes. I see Niall also wake. I say "How do you feel Ni?" Niall says "Not well. How are you babe? You look worse than you did before we fell asleep" I say "I feel worse. I just wanna go home and cuddle in bed with you" I look up at Niall with tears glistening in my eyes and Niall hugs me and says "I know."