Liam sick but Niall doesn't believe him (Request)

Prompt- one like Liam sick on Luna's birthday but Niall gets angry at him.

Requested by- anonymous
—————————————————————————
Ages
Niall- 29
Liam- 28
Luna- 5
Oscar- 1

Liam's pov

It is about 2am. I can't sleep. I feel really nauseous. I curl into myself and Niall says "Liam stop moving. You woke me up." I say "I'm sorry Ni. I really don't feel well." Niall says "Just go to sleep Liam and stop faking" I feel tears well up in my eyes and I hear Niall snoring again. I quietly get out of bed and I go into the spare room. I get into bed and I start crying. Niall doesn't believe me. I must have fallen asleep at some point whilst crying because I get woken up by Niall shaking me. I open my eyes and Niall says "You need to look after the kids. I was meant to leave five minutes ago. I'm going to be late for work." I say "I'm sorry. I'll get up now" Niall nods and leaves the spare room.

I slowly get out of bed and go downstairs. Niall says "See you later." He leaves the house and Luna says "Papa daddy has given us breakfast" I nod and say "Did you enjoy your breakfast?" Luna nods and asks "Can I go into the play room papa?" I nod and Luna runs into the play room. I follow with Oscar and I sit on the sofa in the play room. After about five minutes I am going to be sick. I say "You kids stay in here. I'll be back soon" Luna nods and I quickly run out of the room.

I run into the downstairs bathroom and I shut and lock the door. I gag and I crash to my knees in front of the toilet. I gag and throw up. Tears start to fall down my face. I wish Niall was here and not at work not believing me. I throw up for five minutes before my stomach feels empty. I slowly stand up and flush the toilet. I wash my hands and I slowly leave the room.

I walk back to the play room and Luna looks up and asks me "Papa are you alright?" I nod and sit down. I feel Luna's hand on my forehead and she says to me "Papa you feel warm. Are you feeling poorly?" I nod and Luna says "I'll call daddy" I shake my head and say "Don't worry about calling daddy Luna." I lay down and Luna says "But you're poorly papa. You need sleep." I say "Yeah but daddy won't like it Lulu. I'll be fine don't worry about me" Luna says "Papa go to sleep. You need rest to get not poorly" I smile at her and say "You are right but I need to keep an eye on you and your brother" Luna nods. After about half an hour I feel my eyes get heavier before they fall closed.

Luna's pov

Papa has just fallen asleep. I grab my blanket that I brought into the playroom. I put the blanket over papa. I get papa's phone and tap the numbers and it opens. I find the phone icon and tap it. I find daddy's picture and call him. Daddy picks up and says "Li I can't talk. I'll call you later." I say "Daddy. Papa is poorly. He has a poorly tummy." Daddy asks me "Luna where is papa?" I say "Papa is asleep on the sofa in the play room with me and Oscar." Daddy says "Lu wake him up he needs to watch you and Oscar." I say "But daddy papa is very poorly. Papa feels very hot daddy." Daddy says "Alright Luna. Just wake him up for me. I'll be home later. Love you baby." I say "Love you too daddy. See you later" daddy ends the call and I continue playing.

About half an hour later still Luna's pov

I look over at papa and I see he is awake. Papa stands up. I ask "Papa where are you going?" He says "I'll be back soon Lulu." Papa leaves the room and I say to Oscar "Come on Oscar let's go and see if papa is alright." I take Oscar's hand and we walk to the bathroom. I try to open the door but it is locked. I hear a sound and some splashing. I say "Papa are you being sick?" I hear another sound before papa says "Luna go back to the play room. I'll be there soon." I hear another sound and some more splashing. I say "Come on Oscar." I take Oscar back to the play room. Oscar starts crying and says "Papa" I kiss his head and say "Papa will be here soon Oscar." I give Oscar a cuddle