Lirry- Liam hate. Trigger warning

Liam's pov

We are in the middle of the where we are tour and I haven't been on Twitter in quite a while so I go on my phone and went on Twitter and see that my mentions are just full of hate messages. I start to read the messages. I see one that says '@Real_Liam_Payne why don't you just leave the band. You can't sing and you are holding the other four down from doing great music. No wonder you got kicked off the X-Factor twice.' I see another that says '@Real_Liam_Payne you should start to go on a diet you are fat' I continue reading the hate and I start to feel tears stinging my eyes. I see another that says '@Real_Liam_Payne why don't you just go kill yourself no one would miss you' I start to think that all of the haters are correct and I go into my bathroom and grab my razor blade and I cut my wrist a few times then I clean them up and go into my bed and cover myself up and I cry silently not wanting to let anyone know that I am sad. No depressed.

A few weeks later Harry's pov

We are now on the tour bus and I have been really worried about my boyfriend, Liam, he has barley spoken to anyone including me and he is also not always eating I have noticed. Today is the day I have decided to find out what is wrong with Liam. I go over to Liam's bunk and see he is asleep with dried tear tracks on his face and my heart breaks at the sight. I grab his phone from his bunk and log in and go on Twitter and see that he has got loads of mentions. I go on and read all of the hate that he has been receiving and my heart breaks that I haven't noticed that Liam is receiving hate. I look over at Liam and I see that he is beginning to wake up. I quickly turn off his phone and I put it on the shelf and I sit on the edge of his bed. "Morning Liam" he looks at me with a sad expression but his face lights up slightly when he sees me "Morning Hazza" his voice is shaky "Liam what's wrong and don't you dare say nothing. I know something is bothering you." He looks down at his lap and says nothing. I sigh "Liam I am worried about you. You never talk anymore really and when we do the concerts you look sad. You have also not been eating enough. Please I want to help you" he starts crying and I immediately hug him and I rub his back. He eventually calms down and says "The fans hate me. I should leave the band or just kill myself I am holding you back" I pull away from him and look into his eyes and I say to him firmly but not to firm because he is vulnerable at the moment. "Liam never say that again. We would be lost without you. I would be lost without you. If you killed your self then the world would loose both of us because I can't live without you" he starts crying again and I pull him back into a hug but he tries to pull away but eventually he gives in to the hug and sobs into my shoulder. I rub his back and he eventually calms down again. I hate it when he cries or anyone cries. "Come on babe let's get you something to eat. I know you are not eating enough" I feel him shake his head "I'm not hungry. Besides I am fat anyways. I don't need more food" I pull away from the hug and look him in the eyes "You are not fat there is nothing wrong with your weight. Come on please just for me." He shakes his head and pouts. I sigh and say firmly but gently at the same time "Liam you are eating something" I get off the bed and pick him up and put him over my shoulder.

Liam's pov

"Harry PUT ME DOWN NOW. I AM NOT HUNGRY" I start to struggle against Harry's grip on my waist as he carries me to the kitchen "No sorry Liam. You are eating something" Harry responds and he puts me in a chair and says "You better stay there Liam" he turns around to cook something and I get up quietly and I go to the bathroom bumping into Niall "Morning Li. How are you?" I look at my feet not wanting to show my face because of how much I have been crying this morning and respond "Morning Ni" and I shrug my shoulders "Just going to the toilet" he nods and I go into the bathroom and lock myself in then I make sure that i have a razor blade in my pocket. I feel tears falling down my face soI sit on the edge of the bath and burry my face in my hands and sob silently.

Niall's pov

After my run in with Liam I go into the kitchen "Morning Harry." He turns around and his eyes widened "Morning Niall. Where is Liam? I told him not to move from that chair" I am confused. "Liam said he was going to the toilet" Harry sighs and takes the pan off of the heat "I don't believe him" I am now even more confused "Why?" Harry sighs again "I think Liam might be depressed. He is trying to stave himself. He says he is not hungry but I have not seen him eat in 2 weeks properly I don't know if you have noticed that or not" now that Harry has mentioned that I have noticed that Liam isn't eating with us always saying he has already eaten. "Now you mention that I have noticed that." Harry looks at me "I am worried about him" Harry leaves the room.