Liam ADHD part 3

Liam's pov

We have just started our where we are tour. We have a very busy day we have 4 interviews, a signing, rehearsals and a concert. Hopefully the interviewers won't make fun of my ADHD. I hate it when that happens. It always puts me in a sad mood. I can't help being hyperactive at times. It just happens. The boys have been very supportive and always sticks up for me but I feel like they might abandon me soon. I am too much of a burden.

Zayn comes and sits next to me "You alright Liam? You are being very quiet." I nod and say quietly "Never abandon me. I don't wanna be alone" Zayn responds "Why would we abandon you Li? You are our brother and nothing will ever change that no matter what people think about you" I nod and Zayn hugs me. I smile and hug back I say "Thanks Zayn."

About half way through the 2nd interview Zayn's pov

I am sat next to Liam and he is getting distracted and a bit restless. He can't sit still for much longer. I know he can't. I tap his shoulder to bring him back. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back and the interviewer says "Liam what is your favourite part of touring?" Liam says full of energy "Seeing new countries with the boys whenever we can" the interviewer nods.

At the end of the interview still Zayn's pov

Before we go to the van I give Liam his medication. He smiles at me and takes his medication. We go to the van

About half way though the last interview Harry's pov

I am sat next to Liam at the moment. He is staring into space and not paying attention and starting to fidget with a loose strand of cotton on his jumper. I tap Liam on the shoulder and say "Li you got asked a question." Liam nods and says "Sorry what was the question?" The interviewer rolls his eyes and says rudely "Of you payed attention you would know. Are you in a relationship?" Liam shakes his head and says sounding close to tears "No I'm not." My anger starts to boil. I can't stand it when someone makes fun of Liam's ADHD. This is the only interviewer that minded all the others don't mind.

At the end of the interview still Harry's pov

Once the interview was over I give Liam his medication and Liam still looks like he is about to cry. I pull him into a hug and say to him "Ignore all the people that hate on you. They don't understand you" Liam nods against me and I say "Let's get you to the van" Liam nods

At the start of the signing Louis pov

I am sat next to Liam and he is getting distracted. I tap him on the shoulder and he nods and gets to the task at hand. About five minutes later Liam whispers to me "I'm board. I wanna do something" I whisper back "I know buddy. These signings aren't really that fun for you are they? Only a 55 minutes to go" Liam sighs and I hand him the fidget toy we brought with us and he plays with it for about half an hour later he starts to swing on his chair. I thought he would have learned from the last time. I gently push his chair down and I keep my hand on his chair to stop him from swinging on it. Liam asks quietly to me "How long left?" I respond "25 minutes Liam" Liam nods.

About five minutes before the end of the signing still Louis pov

Liam asks me "How long left now?" I say "Five minutes buddy" Liam nods. Five minutes later we all sign the last CD and we go out to the van.

Half way though the concert Liam's pov

I have been very hyper during rehearsal and the first half of the concert. I am starting to feel a little tired. When I am tired I like to stick close to Niall. I walk over to him and put my arm around his shoulder. He looks at me.

Niall's pov just before Liam comes over

I know Liam is getting tired. Liam walks over to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder. I look at him and say "You alright? You look tired" Liam responds "I am tired" I nod and say "Only a two more songs buddy then we can go to bed" Liam nods.

At the end of the concert still Niall's pov

I take Liam to the bunk room and lay him down in his bed. Liam looks at me and says "NiNi cuddle" I nod and get into his bunk next to him and he cuddles into me.

The next day no one's pov

Liam felt much better after a good nights sleep and the boys always made sure to protect Liam from mean people and always on top of his medication.