Lirry- Liam gets mugged

Liam's pov

I am walking back from the shops alone. I get the feeling that I am being followed. I look behind me and I see no one. I know I must not go home. I quickly text Harry saying 'I think I am being followed. Be home soon.' I look behind me and quickly start to walk towards the park. When I am halfway there I feel someone put a hand over my mouth dragging me away. I try to fight back but I can't get out of the person's strong grip. The person drags me into an alleyway and they say "Give me all your money and your phone and your clothes" I shake my head and try to run.

The person grabs my arm roughly and starts to go through my pockets. The person finds my phone and wallet. The person chucks my phone to the other end of the alley and they rip off my clothes leaving me in my boxers and they throw me against the wall roughly and they leave me there. I crawl over to my phone ignoring the pain going through my body. I pick my phone up and I press the home button. Luckily my phone turns on and I press the call button and I call Harry and I put it on speaker having cut my thumb on the cracked screen. Harry picks up and says "Lili are you ok" I start crying "Nooo t..the p..pe..person was following meee. The person m..mugged meee. Please help meeee" I continue to cry "Li where are you?" I respond "I'm I..in the all..alleyway by the paaarkkkk. Pleaseeee hurry" Harry responds "I am on my way now babe. Stay there and stay on the phone"

5 minutes later still Liam's pov

My phone died a minute ago and I just want Harry to come quickly. I curl in on myself sobbing. I feel someone rubbing my arm gently. I jump but relax realising it's Harry. I burry my face in Harry's shoulder and sob. "Li did you get raped?" Liam shakes his head. "Where are your clothes babe?" I respond "They took themmm. Along with myyy wallettttt" Harry gently pulls away and carefully takes off his jumper and puts it on me. "Where is your phone Li?" I point to my phone and Harry picks it up "I..it died" Harry nods and puts my phone in his pocket and picks me up. "Come on babe let's get you home and cleaned up yeah and we will freeze your card so the person won't be able to use it." I nod and cuddle into Harry.

Harry carries me to our house and gently sets me on the sofa just as Niall walks in "What happened you left so suddenly without telling us anything Hazza?" Harry looks at me and I nod "Liam got mugged. Niall could you get me the first aid kit" Niall nods and leaves the room. I curl into a ball with tears running down my face. "Hey what's wrong Li?" I look up at Harry and respond "I hurt everywhere" Harry gently rubs my arm. Niall, Louis and Zayn come in the room and Niall hands Harry the first aid kit and he gently takes off the hoodie "Turn on your stomach Li" I nod and turn over and Harry gently starts to wipe my back with antiseptic wipes. I whimper and I feel tears running down my face "Sorry Li we have got to clean the cuts on your back so they don't get infected" I feel someone take my hand and I grip it. "Sit up for a minute Li" I nod and carefully sit up. Harry gently wipes the cuts on my abdomen and starts to wrap my torso in a bandage "Just so the cuts don't get stuck to your clothes and so they don't get infected." I nod and Harry says "Zayn could you get Liam some comfy clothes" Zayn nods and leaves the room. Harry pulls me to him and I cuddle into him. "What happened to you Liam?" I look down and say "On the way back from the shops I had a feeling someone was following me and I was being followed and someone dragged me to an alleyway and stole my wallet, smashed my phone and stole my clothes" I start crying again. Harry says "I have just frozen your card and the bank is going to send you another one" I nod. Zayn comes down and hands the clothes to Harry who helps me get the clothes on.

Harry's pov

I let Liam cuddle into me again "Liam do you remember what the person looks like?" Liam shakes his head "No they were wearing a mask so I couldn't see their face" I nod and say "Do you remember what they were wearing?" Liam shakes his head again "Sorry I can't remember" he starts crying again. I pull him into a hug and say "It doesn't matter Li." Liam eventually calms down and I say to him "Why don't you try and get some sleep LiLi?" Liam nods and closes his eyes.

Over the next few days I have supported Liam and comforted him after a nightmare. Liam has refused to go out of the house alone again or being home alone.