Lilo- Liam hayfever

Liam's pov

We are on our where we are tour and it is May, the time of year I always get hay-fever. I wake up to my alarm at 6am, I go to wake up the other boys. I go to Niall first as he is the easiest to wake up. I gently shake him "Ni..Niall achoo wake up achoo" Niall wakes up and says "You got a cold Liam" I shake my head "Probably hay-fever, I always get hay-fever this time of year achoo" Niall nods obviously remembering "Oh yeah, have you taken hay-fever tablets?" I shake my head "I'll take them after breakfast" I cover my mouth and nose with my arm and let out a few sneezes "Bless you" I nod in response "Ni..Niall ca..can achoo yo..you wa..wake th..the achoo oth..others achoo up" Niall responds "Bless you, yes I will, you can barely talk without sneezing. You can go and make breakfast, but don't sneeze it it" I nod knowing he is only mocking me jokingly and go out into the kitchen.

I start to make breakfast but I have to stop feeling the need to sneeze, I take the pan off the heat and turn it off and my breathing hitches again and I let out a few sneezes but this time it is so bad that I can't stop sneezing. "You alright Liam?" I respond "N..No achoo stu..stupid achoo ha..hay-fe..fever achoo" Harry starts laughing "Hay-fever" I nod as I finally stop sneezing. I grab a tissue and blow my nose "By the way Haz, it's not funny" Harry ruffles my hair effectually "Have you taken some hay-fever tablets?" I shake my head and say "I'm waiting until after breakfast" Harry nods and finishes breakfast for me.

I sit down at the table as Louis came out "morning Liam, morning Harry" I smile at him and say "Mor..Morning Lou achoo" Louis sits down next to me and says "You got a cold babe?" I shake my head "Ha..hay-Fe..achoo fever achoo" I lean my head on Louis' shoulder and Louis asks "Have you taken a hay-fever tablet?" I shake my head and say "After breakfast I will" Harry puts the pancakes and bacon on the table as Niall walks out "Where's Zayn?" Zayn comes out and grumbles "I'm right here" we all start to eat breakfast.

After breakfast I take a hay-fever tablet and we go to the different interviews. Halfway through the third interview I feel the need to sneeze but I don't want to but I don't have the choice because I let out a few sneezes "Are you ok Liam" I nod and try to say "I..I ge..get achoo b..bad hay-fe..fever achoo at th..this time of ye..year achoo" I eventually manage to stop sneezing and rub my eyes. Louis hands me a tissue and I wipe my nose

By the end of the day I am exhausted from all the sneezing I have been doing, I am just glad that we don't have a concert today. I hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me. I get into bed and fall asleep straight away.