All sick

Liam's pov

We have just finished our where we are tour Niall woke up at 1am being sick. Then Louis woke up about 2am also being sick. Both Zayn and Harry are still asleep. It is about 3.30am and I can't sleep. I feel really sick to my stomach. I hope that Harry and Zayn are ok.

About five minutes later Harry walks in with tears covering his face "Li. I've thrown up in my bed" I nod and say "Sit in here. I'll clean it up for you" I go into Harry's room. I place a hand on my stomach and I slowly make my way towards the bed. I take the sheet off the bed and I take the sheet and Harry's dirty clothes downstairs and I put them in the washing machine and set it off. Luckily Niall and Louis both made it to the toilet in time. I grab out the air freshener and the anti bacterial spray and I go back into Harry's room. I spray the mattress with the anti bacterial spray then I turn over his mattress. I spray the room with air freshener. I go into the bathroom and I grab out a new sheet. I go back into Harry's room and put it on the bed along with the other bedding.

I go back into my room and say "Your bed is all clean." Harry nods but makes no move to go back to his room "Harry" he gags and I quickly put the bin under his chin just in time for him to throw up. I hold my breath trying not to throw up and I rub his back. Once he is done he hands me the bin and says "M going back to bed" I nod and I quickly go into the bathroom and empty the vomit down the toilet which almost makes me throw up. Once I am done I go back to my room and I crawl into bed. I just want to go to sleep.

I close my eyes as I hear running towards the bathroom and someone throwing up. I groan and stand up. I walk to the bathroom and see Zayn throwing up in the toilet. I go over to him and gently touch his back. He says "Leave me. Don't wanna get you sick and I don't like people near me when I throw up" I respond "Are you sure?" Zayn nods. I leave the room and go back into my bedroom. I crawl back into bed and I wrap my arms around my stomach. I wanna cuddle but everyone else is sick as well. A small tear escapes my eye soon I am crying silently. I face the wall and cover myself up and I continue to cry. I want my mum. I curl into a ball and eventually I fall asleep.

The next morning still Liam's pov

I get woken up by someone crying and saying "Liam" I open my eyes and look over at the door and I see Niall. I say "Come here Ni" he comes over and cuddles into me. "I feel ill Liam" I respond "Do you think you might throw up?" He shakes his head. I nod and I feel something come up in my throat. I say "Ni let me up" he shakes his head "I'm comfy here." I gag and slap a hand to my mouth. Niall looks up at me and says "Li are you ok. You are looking a little green" I shake my head and a tear makes its way down my face I gag again and let out a sickly burp. Niall grabs the bin and puts it under my chin. I uncover my mouth and burp sickly over the bin again and I bring up a large stream of vomit. Niall gently rubs my back as I continue to throw up. Once I am done. I start sobbing. Niall pulls me into a hug. I say "I wanna cuddle" Niall holds me close as I continue to sob. Soon I am asleep

Niall's pov

I can't believe how sick Liam is. I have never seen him like this. The only time I have ever seen Liam cry was just after him and Danielle broke up. I look up as Louis comes in "Liam" I respond "Liam is asleep. He is sick" Louis responds "Bet he is faking to get attention" I respond "Lou there is a bin full of vomit right there. I'm sick as well so please be quiet" Louis says "I'm sick too. What about Harry and Zayn?" I shrug and say "I don't know. I only know that Liam is sick. How are you feeling?" Louis responds "I feel a bit better than last night. What about you?" I respond "Same here. I don't think I could eat anything though." Louis nods in agreement. Liam shifts in his sleep but stays asleep. I say "I can't believe how sick Liam is. The only time we see him sick is when he has a cold" Louis nods. Liam's phone starts ringing. I carefully grab it and see that it is Paul. I answer the phone "Hello Paul." He says "Niall where's Liam?" I respond "We are all sick. Well I know me, Louis and Liam are all sick. I'm not sure about Harry and Zayn" Paul responds "I'm coming in" I respond "Why?" Paul says "You have a busy day. I know what you five are like." I respond "Yeah ok that true."